Motorcycle Personality Test

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
but not everybody will come back with the FJR as a match.
Oh NO, what the .....heck is a "Mo Ped"? :eek: Just kidding, really, just kidding. Haven't tried it yet. No way am I an old slug suitable for a "Mo Ped". Uh uh.

:bike:
You'll probably get a Vespa. :p
Hey, with the right tires and a few clever tweaks to the suspension, imagine for a moment “How cool :coolsmiley: I would look” flowing thru the twisties---not to mention hammering :aarambo: down the straights on my Vespa.

Far out, R1. :yahoo:

That is, it is OK to lie---if the proctor lies….right? After all, and ole slug's ego could stand a little flattery….right?

This is pretty cool. I stole it from the Sport Touring Forum, so many of you may have seen it, but for those of you who didn't:
Clicky

Mine came back "FJR 1300"...honest. Mrs. Twisty came back "V-Strom".

What's your motorcycle personality?
GREAT! Thanks Mr. Twisty. Now I have to go buy myself a frickin R1 AND my wife's test says FJR1300........SOOOOOO, now she thinks she gets my FJR. SHIT.

SR

This is pretty cool. I stole it from the Sport Touring Forum, so many of you may have seen it, but for those of you who didn't:
Clicky

GREAT! Thanks Mr. Twisty. Now I have to go buy myself a frickin R1 AND my wife's test says FJR1300........SOOOOOO, now she thinks she gets my FJR. SHIT.

SR

Oh man, sorry about that (snicker :p )!

Mrs. Twisty said: "maybe she's let you ride byoch". God I love her. :lol:

Look on the bright side. Your gettin' an R1! Aren't you?

That test sucks moist ass cheese.

Your result for The Motorcycle Personality Test ...

Harley 883 Sportster

My ass will NEVER adorne the seat of a Hardly, even if they were the last motorcycle ever available.

Last edited by a moderator:
Clicky

SR

Oh man, sorry about that (snicker :p )!

Mrs. Twisty said: "maybe she's let you ride byoch". God I love her. :lol:

Look on the bright side. Your gettin' an R1! Aren't you?

Let's see, me ride beeyach. I think the plus side of that is that I'd have some nice "handles" to hold on to! :rolleyes:

Clicky

"Yamaha FJR1300 You scored 5 moxie, 10 zeal, and 2 pomp!

You have the characteristics of a master street rider. On the way to work, your love for riding sometimes leads you to take the long way. The 50-miles-of-back-roads long way. You live for the perfect road, and plan vacations around riding.

You need a bike that can handle your addiction to the twisties as well as comfortably carry two on a weekend trip through the mountains. Your bike is the FJR1300. Can I borrow it someday? "

this is some sort of a joke by the secret FJR society right? :)

Hmmm. It put me on an R1. They should have added "How stiff is your wrists, neck, and back?"

Evidently I need to trade the FJR in on a Ducati 996 (as the description puts it ... "Sex on Wheels").

Funny that I never even considered one. :huh:

R1

You're addicted to speed, but have the knowledge and experience to match. Although you like to win, you don't really care so much about competing with others as much as competing with yourself.

Your bike is the Yamaha YZF R1. Given how easily the rear wheel on this beast spins up coming out of turns, it is fortunate that you constantly work to improve your skills. (I've seen more R1s crash at track days than any other bike.)

It was a close decision with the Suzuki GSXR1000, but your personality seemed a bit more R1-ish. (But hey, I could be wrong. Its only a silly test.)

You scored 7 on moxie, higher than 62% of your peers. 50/100 You scored 6 on zeal, higher than 50% of your peers. 7/100

Hey - I like this quiz. It gave me the answer I thought it should, even when I answered all the questions honestly!

Your result for The Motorcycle Personality Test ...

Yamaha FJR1300

You scored 5 moxie, 12 zeal, and 3 pomp!

I guess its pretty accurate!!

My results?

Yamaha FJR1300

You scored 5 moxie, 9 zeal, and 1 pomp!

Not too shabby!!!

Okay, now that we've all taken the test and bragged on our respective Moxie/Zeal/Pomp scores, could someone please explain WTF Moxie/Zeal/Pomp means and why this is important to me?

Okay, now that we've all taken the test and bragged on our respective Moxie/Zeal/Pomp scores, could someone please explain WTF Moxie/Zeal/Pomp means and why this is important to me?
It's not. Carry on.

:p

(edit a few more wubbies!)

Duc 996

8 on moxie, 17 on zeal, 0 on pomp.

But, I do SOO like my bike

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
duc996.png
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: