Motorcycle Personality Test

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool test, although meaningless :)
Whaaaddddyyyyaaa mean meaningless? This may be a valuable tool for picking your next motorcycle. Heck, it could define your entire lifestyle if you fit the "Lifestyle Motorcycle" profile. Sounds like some of you need go ahead and get yourselves a black leather vest with patches and a matching beanie helmet with skull & cross bones...get a wallet on a chain too, those are really cool. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
FJR for me....good thing cuz I've got one in the garage. Would have hated to have to trade it in already.

Funny, the Ducati 996 never crossed my mind when I was looking for a new bike. Kind of like taking an online IQ test, they always come back higher than the real test.

"You exhibit an overexuberance in all respects that cannot be satisfied. Your attitude and ego are over the top, yet you actually have the skills to match. Its infuriating. People would hate you, but you're too damned nice. You always ride like its your last day to live, and leave bystanders vaguely aroused.

Your bike is the Ducati 996. Sex on wheels."

I could play a game with this and see if it gives any different bikes to the same answers. I notice many people that got a FJR1300 as their bike yet the scores were quite different. I wonder if it's some random generator that gives out any bike regardless of score. :eek:

I'm just sayin' ;)

I could play a game with this and see if it gives any different bikes to the same answers. I notice many people that got a FJR1300 as their bike yet the scores were quite different. I wonder if it's some random generator that gives out any bike regardless of score. :eek:
I'm just sayin' ;)
Prolly. I told it I would never ride a harly, and it still chose a Sportster for me :(

I could play a game with this and see if it gives any different bikes to the same answers. I notice many people that got a FJR1300 as their bike yet the scores were quite different. I wonder if it's some random generator that gives out any bike regardless of score. :eek: I'm just sayin' ;)
Prolly. I told it I would never ride a harly, and it still chose a Sportster for me :(
I just did it again picked the first answer of each question period. Did it twice then went back and picked female at the end of one.

Got an Aprilia RSV Mille each time.

mt1108813014.jpg

Still not sure if the scores really mean anything.

YZF R1 with a near pick of a Suzuki GSXR1000...Funny thing is that is really kind of close. If I could ride lots of miles on either of those bikes comfortably, I would have one. I picked the FJR because it was, in my opinion, the best compromise I could find between the speed/power/handling I want and the comfort I need. I'm jonsesing (sp?) for a liter bike bad, but kids and bills prevent the foolishness.

VFR
Didn't note my scores. They didn't matter to me as much as they do to Scab. . . .
Tell the truth, your Zeal score sucked.
:lol:

Actually, I don't remember the scores, but I remember the percentiles. My Zeal score was "higher than 66% of your peers.")

The other two percentiles were low single digits. I did better on the SATs, but that was. . . . some years ago.

Funny, I had the same question for the SATs. :lol: (And no, the counselor was not real fond of me.)

I did better on the SATs, but that was. . . . some years ago.

and why this is important to me?

In retrospect, I would have to say that the relevance of both of these tests is equal.

Scored an FJR 1300 -

You scored 4 on moxie, higher than 35% of your peers.

You scored 12 on zeal, higher than 90% of your peers.

You scored 1 on pomp, higher than 20% of your peers.

Cool!

I'm just sayin' ;)

Sheeeezz, some people just can't have fun, can they?

First time I did this. Yes mine was FJR too. OK what's the trick. It's reading where the link is on the web, thus FJRforum.com right?
I took it from the old Guzzitech forum in 2007, and I came up FJR 1300, much to my chagrin at the time. Little did I know that there was a real oracle behind the url. A year later, and I've got one... As for the Guzzi Norge, that one got traded in late 07 and Guzzitech seems to have more or less gone into eclipse.

This is pretty cool. I stole it from the Sport Touring Forum, so many of you may have seen it, but for those of you who didn't:
Clicky

Mine came back "FJR 1300"...honest. Mrs. Twisty came back "V-Strom".

What's your motorcycle personality?

It said I want an FJR! Which is in fact what I want to replace my Ninja 250, once I can grab that pebble.