Motorcycle Personality Test

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R1.

8 moxie, 8 zeal, 1 pomp.

This can't be right. I'm an old retired geezer grandfather. I'm damn sure not going to go out and get an R1 or a gsxr. My old back couldn't stand the contortions.

:clapping:

Yeah! FJR for me! And I did not even need to lie to get the "correct" answer!

My wife, on the other hand, got the Volvo...

:blink:

I'm thinking that I will be riding two-up if we go to EOM next year.

Moxie = 5

Zeal = 12

Pomp = 5

You have the characteristics of a master street rider. On the way to work, your love for riding sometimes leads you to take the long way. The 50-miles-of-back-roads long way. You live for the perfect road, and plan vacations around riding.

You need a bike that can handle your addiction to the twisties as well as comfortably carry two on a weekend trip through the mountains. Your bike is the FJR1300. Can I borrow it someday?

I'd say that fits me like a 'T'; save for the "master street rider" bit.

I'm impressed!

Yamaha YZF R1, but I'm an old fart so the FJR is perfect for me...

Also put me on the Moto Guzzi, but I definitely prefer the FJR (now if I found and old RZ350...or if Yamaha would bring the Tenere here...)

Plenty of other tests on that site as well, including the "How Geeky are you?" test. Had to take that one of course, and I came out as the party geek (59% Geeky, 84% Cranial and 36% intorverted)

Moxie = 7

Zeal = 10

Pomp = 5

R1, that's just what I need, an acheing back and carpel tunnel wrists. I'm still a sport bike rider at heart, but age and wisdom has moved me to the FJR.

Moxie 6

Zeal 11

Pomp 6

You exhibit an overexuberance in all respects that cannot be satisfied. Your attitude and ego are over the top, yet you actually have the skills to match. Its infuriating. People would hate you, but you're too damned nice. You always ride like its your last day to live, and leave bystanders vaguely aroused.

Your bike is the Ducati 996. Sex on wheels.

Got too old and cranky for the Duc. FJR for me

Orange 1975 Honda CB550 Four with the sissy bar and an vintage Orange plastic milk crate tie wrapped to the luggage rack. Go figure.

However, in addition, you should get an FJR and ride it to Grandma's House every now and again. And when you want to go out for a LONG trip, don't ride the Honda, ride the FJR. Cnances are, the FJR can make a 100 mile trip in one piece more then once.

And in the rare instance that some crazy some-no-bitches want to meet in Lewisburg WV to "get together" and ride some bikes, and since it is over 100 miles, take the FJR. And your life will change.

And I think it says that I should get an Acura TL Type-S I think. I hope it has air conditioning.

It was almost uncanny.

Art

Yamaha FJR1300

You scored 3 moxie, 10 zeal, and 0 pomp!

You have the characteristics of a master street rider. On the way to work, your love for riding sometimes leads you to take the long way. The 50-miles-of-back-roads long way. You live for the perfect road, and plan vacations

Orange 1975 Honda CB550 Four with the sissy bar and an vintage Orange plastic milk crate tie wrapped to the luggage rack. Go figure.
However, in addition, you should get an FJR and ride it to Grandma's House every now and again. And when you want to go out for a LONG trip, don't ride the Honda, ride the FJR. Cnances are, the FJR can make a 100 mile trip in one piece more then once.

And in the rare instance that some crazy some-no-bitches want to meet in Lewisburg WV to "get together" and ride some bikes, and since it is over 100 miles, take the FJR. And your life will change.

And I think it says that I should get an Acura TL Type-S I think. I hope it has air conditioning.

It was almost uncanny.

Art

How much of that did you make up? I think all of it. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

It was almost uncanny.

Art

How much of that did you make up? I think all of it. :rolleyes:
Ok, all of it. I got the low speed internet and I couldn't get the test started but felt compelled to add my 2 cents.

I figured it out today and I got 4 moxie, 12 zeal and 4 pomp. And the FJR is supposed to be my bike. I guess I was lying on the test too.

I do have an orange 1975 Honda with the orange milk crate on the back. And I have an 07 FJR AE. And I did come back from EOM in Lewisburg a changed man with a new mission to master the FJR. I had more fun at EOM then anyone else. I pulled a cheek muscle with that crazy grin on my face that I couldn't wipe off.

And I do like the Acura TL (2004 and up). And the Saab Aero.

Art

Mine came back with a Yammy YZF-R1. It almost came out a GSX-R, but it's all good lads - it's still a yamaha.

You scored 8 on moxie, higher than 75% of your peers.

You scored 14 on zeal, higher than 97% of your peers.

You scored 0 on pomp, higher than 17% of your peers.

I couldn't work out what Moxie was so I played with the URL on the final page a little. Apparently if I didn't have as much enthusiasm for riding, I would have been a FJR.

Best comment I saw playing with the settings:

600cc sportbike rider

"You are the primary source of extra bits of fairing plastic on eBay."

EDIT: did it again with a more conservative set of answers - basically me playing it safe all the time. Came out as a FJR.