Motorcycle Personality Test

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
man odot,

get with it, man. A friggin basket! Gimme a break! :angry2:

you can put a alloy rack behind the seat and buy an insulated cooler

that comes with little velcro straps that easily attach to the rack and

that will easily keep a 6 pack cool for a good hour. I have one on

my Schwinn beach cruiser. :glare:

(I do recommend letting things sit for about 15 mins. before

trying to pop one open!) :lol:

I'm really wantin' a schwinn right now. The red and white one. And a basket on the front for my 12 pack of col' beer.
Don't forget one of these... to let the peeps know you're on the way...

719300.jpg

Wot fun! I was assigned the FJR - which probably explains why I sold my HD, my V11s, and a Ducati in favor of the feejer. Amazing accuracy!

Weird. Surprising how many here got the FJR.

Yamaha FJR1300

You scored 5 moxie, 7 zeal, and -2 pomp!

OK, I'm bored so i took the test again. changed a few answers that i had more than one answer for. still got the Ducati Monster! my scores changed a bit though. my zeal went down from 4 to 1 but the pomp went up from 6 to 10. crazy test.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chick,

Stop trying to game the system, and go to the nearest Ducati dealership already.... sheesh! ;)

Maybe the ducks supply hairspray with the scoots, too. Don't want to mess your hair up now, do we?

i don't use hairspray, but man, if they could develop a helmet that won't flatten my do, i'd sure appreciate it!! :lol:

Yeah...it's called an imaginary helmet. I have three of them...one for each of my moods. Happy, sappy and horny.

Dang, I'm riding the wrong bike the test matched me up with the R1. Guess I'll have to sell the FJR..........NOT. :yahoo:

typical gawddam net blowjob. go thru all their questions, then to getta answer,you give out personal info. At that point I nuked the dam thing. Am bored after years of sportbikes & sport-tourers.The thrill of asphalt corners is gone. Mite sell my 06' and get a Beemer on-off roader. Everytime I go by a half-ass nasty lookin dirt road out here(west) I stair at it & wonder what I'm missing.

Yamaha YZF R1

You scored 7 moxie, 8 zeal, and -1 pomp!

And I thought I needed a KLR650 with my FJR.

Hmm. I got that Moto Guzzi too. I would like to have it along with 100 other bikes, but the FJR is the one bike for me.