Motorcycle Signal Mirror kits

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJR1300

FJR Pilot
Reaction score
If there is enough interest from FJR owners, they might make a mirror for the FJR. Below is the GL1800 mirror. They cost around $100... please post below if you're interested.

hondagoldwing1800mirror-large.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If there is enough interest from FJR owners, they might make a mirror for the FJR. Below is the GL1800 mirror. They cost around $100... please post below if you're interested.
hondagoldwing1800mirror-large.jpg
Had them on my K1200LT. They really help keep the cages off you during lane changes and they cut down on the times you forget to cancel the signals. I'd be interested.

Interesting, but I need some more convincing. My forward turn signals are pretty easy to see and already what, about 12-15" below my mirrors as is? Does these make that big of difference?

Interesting, but I need some more convincing. My forward turn signals are pretty easy to see and already what, about 12-15" below my mirrors as is? Does these make that big of difference?
Where these are worth their weight in gold is during high traffic commuting situations. Cars that are just slightly behind (ex: cage driver's head even with your legs) can't see your rear turn signals but they will see the signal mirrors. Makes merging in traffic a lot easier.

I'm interested too. Is the mirror stem on the 06 hollow so the wiring could go down, or would the assembly be mirror, casing and stem? If so, would it come in the superb looking cobalt blue?

Definitely interested. I like both the idea of a driver just to the side and back of me seeing an extra signal and also to help me remember to cancel. Just got my '06 and man, are those indicators small!