Motorcycle Signal Mirror kits

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:yahoo: I keep forgeting to turnoff my turn signals . This idea looks like it would help me to remember to turn them off and not get the ugly stares from the guys Im riding with.

Count me in if they will work on the aftermarket exstended mirrors FZ1 .

Thanks, Dan in Yucaipa. Ca.

How would wires be run from the mirror into the fairing on an '06? It would look like crap if they were exposed. I think on previous years the wires can be run right through the mirror stem like FJR-richie did for his Datel-in-mirror farkle as pictured below.....or would the entire mirror stem be replaced also?

BackinMirro.jpg

Interesting, I am interested too if it can work for an 06...

I'm fairly certain they are hollow, might need to drill a hole at the bottom to fish the wire.

Might dork up the folding a bit too if you didn't leave slack or couldn't run it with the bolt... Interesting.

As an asside, Anyone know if Kisan makes a signal minder for the FJR?

I leave those damn things on all the time, didn't have the problem with the previous bike. Just don't see them on the dash like I did with the other bike. Dad has the signal minder on the BMW and it works like a champ.

-MD

Oh, these aren't in the mirror... They go under... Yellow lights out front, red in back.

https://www.customdynamics.com/kisan_vectra_light.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting, I am interested too if it can work for an 06...
I'm fairly certain they are hollow, might need to drill a hole at the bottom to fish the wire.

Might dork up the folding a bit too if you didn't leave slack or couldn't run it with the bolt... Interesting.

As an asside, Anyone know if Kisan makes a signal minder for the FJR?

I leave those damn things on all the time, didn't have the problem with the previous bike. Just don't see them on the dash like I did with the other bike. Dad has the signal minder on the BMW and it works like a champ.

-MD

Oh, these aren't in the mirror... They go under... Yellow lights out front, red in back.

https://www.customdynamics.com/kisan_vectra_light.htm
Kisan's website comes up with a stock number for the signalminder for the FJR but it returns an error message for the 06. But if it works on the 05 I can't see why it wouldn't work on the 06?