Moving to NoCAL

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you guys can get the schedule set...you need to move this to CA Ride Planning..... :rolleyes:

Don't forget the gathering in Los Osos on December 15/16. There is going to be some serious partying going on, followed by a campout in KahunaJawdge's back yard. Details are in the CA thread.
Jill
Yes, Jill, but a 1 1/2 hour trip compared to a 3 1/2 - 4 hr trip are high on the list of considerations.

And I do pretty well FINALLY getting in and out of my bed (3 weeks, now), I don't even want to consider sleeping on the ground.

And what about those of us who don't party???????

Yes, Jill, but a 1 1/2 hour trip compared to a 3 1/2 - 4 hr trip are high on the list of considerations.
And I do pretty well FINALLY getting in and out of my bed (3 weeks, now), I don't even want to consider sleeping on the ground.

And what about those of us who don't party???????
Remind me, who is the contact person for the CBA? :rolleyes:

Barabus has kindly offered a shuttle service to local motels for those who don't want to sleep on the ground.

If you're up for the trip, we'd love to see you but 1.5hrs versus 4hrs is a significant difference in time spent on the road. Just think - if you were on the bike, you'd be jonesing for the LONGER distance. :)

Jill

While I'd love to visit with George at his place on the 17th, 4 hours mostly across the valley in December probably won't happen. Unlike Mike, I'd make an exception and party 'til the ground felt soft if I went.

But if this norCal ride hits the ride planning pages, I'm likely in -- need to get some riding in to clear my head of a couple months of bad juju. G.D., I wish to hell it would finally snow up the hill, though!!! :glare:

NOT looking forward to Christmas, and the only really good diversion on a Christmas by yourself is skiing. Motorcycling will work, but exhausting one's ass skiing when everyone else is opening presents, eating and such is far better. You hit the sack for at least 8 hours of sleep and when you wake up, it's over for another year. :yahoo:

Why don't we have a "Bah Humbug" smiley?

Okay...let's put it on the "ride planning page" and see what develops. I'll cut and paste quotes over there and we'll watch it develop.

Why don't we have a "Bah Humbug" smiley?
That's something we definitely need.

Husband and son both expressed a desire not to 'do' Christmas this year. Daughter and I both have to work on 25th anyway so I agreed. Instead, we're going to decorate our dirt bikes with some sand. We shall toast the season from our tent, in the California desert. You nkow that the beer will be cold!

Jill