Multi Port Power Adapter for Tank Bags

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tesla

Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with EKLIPES MULTI PORT CHG STATION FOR

tank bags? Bike Master makes on almost identical but has 1 USB port instead of 2.

MSRP

$29.99

Our New EKLIPES™ Patented Motorcycle Tank Bag Charging Station is the Ultimate Power Sports Charging Station with 3 12Volt Power Sockets, 2 USB Ports and SAE Plug along with a Customized Tank Bag Flange Mount with a Female BMW Plug on one side and an SAE Plug at the other that attaches and mounts on your Tank Bag permanently and comes with a 2’ 10” Power line with a SAE Plug which plugs in perfectly to any Battery Harness and a Male BMW Plug on the other end that plugs Directly into the Tank Bag Flange Mount.

16.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the Powerlett version of this and it works great for charging the phone, iPod and other things such as my camera batteries while I am riding. Works perfectly.

Here is a link and there are many to pick from. LINK Get all of the extra connections you might need at the same time to save on shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a link and there are many to pick from. LINK Get all of the extra connections you might need at the same time to save on shipping.
Still not seeing it. So they have a unit like the one I posted? All in one unit with three 12 volt ports and usb ports?