Must I turn in my badge?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OmegaSix

Reaction score
If I did something totally squirrelly, something COMPLETELY immature and unnecessary, just for the sheer stoopid fun of it?

Say,,,,, a burn-out????

Must I turn in my official "mature motorcyclist" badge, and go down to the supply room and draw a "squid" badge????

Yes - - - it was the FJR...

(Smoked it good, too!!! ) :bleh:

I have smoked mine big time twice...both times in the parking lot of the local shop where I get my new tires...both times just seconds before rolling it into the shop for new Avons.

B)

TSK, TSK, TSK :nono:

You should not give all of us respectable, corteous riders a bad name. I for one would never, ever, drop a gear and do a full roll on pass of three blue-hair sunday grandmas doing 35 in a 55 and then I blew by them at 90! What a Blast!

Um... er.. I mean bad Omega six, bad Omega six. :D

ummm, I fall into this catagory! I roasted my stock BT020's real good twice... Man,That was fun!

Since i got the new avons, I only "blipped" it once!! ;)

QUOTE ::::

25 points for using the words "lubricant" and "meat" in the same sentence!!!!

:thumbup: I don't care who ya are.... :thumbup:

:thumbup: That's just pee in the pants funny right there. :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
@beeroux, what's ABS got to do with it? Burn outs start from a stop. Hold the front brake and let her rip.

There is no reason to burn tread unless you are in a hurry. Everything else is nonsense.

Join me with a few beers...and I will burn rubber with the best. Otherwise, travel requires tread....save it for what you bought the bike for. Comprende?

....Or am I the younger guy getting old?....or....am I the younger guy knowing better? Show me.

travel requires tread....save it for what you bought the bike for. Comprende?
I agree...but once I've worn away all of the "usable" tread I like to play a little just before getting rid of the tire. Why throw away a tire that has some fun left in it?