Must I turn in my badge?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Use it on a pre-approved race track.
He did; he pre-approved the spot in front of the place he gets his tires changed.

Go out and chase some drug dealers or other felons.

At the drag strip a burn-out is considered good form. It heats the tire so it sticks better. The strip workers even provide a 'water box' should you want/need the extra help. You can see and do as many wicked burn outs as you feel like and get cheered by the crowd to boot. In a really disappointing way I find that my MEZ4s and MEZ6s stick well enough that a burn-out is unneeded. :( But you can do one anyway :D

Alan

25 points for using the words "lubricant" and "meat" in the same sentence!!!!
Ratch,

Let's not shortchange the man. Not only did he use lubricant and meat, but included 'whack'. That's gotta be good for 75 points! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
"Time to burn dust...eat my rubber."
Clark Griswold, A Christmas Vacation
Red, that's the first I've seen that quote on the forum. You should use it in your signature. Great "Clark Quote", eh?

25 points for using the words "lubricant" and "meat" in the same sentence!!!!
Ratch,

Let's not shortchange the man. Not only did he use lubricant and meat, but included 'whack'. That's gotta be good for 75 points! ;)
I stand corrected...75 points it is. Of course, with the approval of the moderators! :D I don't want to offend... :detect:

Use it on a pre-approved race track.
He did; he pre-approved the spot in front of the place he gets his tires changed.

Go out and chase some drug dealers or other felons.
EXACTLY, Centerline!

Geez, I was getting tired of defending MY right to smoke MY tire, on MY bike in front of a shop where it's routine and encouraged by the shop's owner. They even keep a video camera behind the counter for those moments when someone smokes a tire until it pops. That's worth seeing. (You won't find me going that far...to much clean up w/ all the melted rubber)

I think it's the exact OPPOSITE! You've actually EARNED your FJR Badge. People that don't know how to have some fun on this bike need to turn in their badges. :p

I smoke em any time I feel like it ,,

why have 145 hp if you dont use it every which way you can,,

but smokin your meat till it pops is a result of wacking it without any lube!!!

here is my other smoke machine ,,

in fact the day this foto was taken I was doing burnouts in the parking lot ,,

cars.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: