• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Mutiple 2006-related items for sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mjd

Reaction score
Traded in my 2006 FJR and have the items below left. Bought the bike with about 56k miles a year ago and put about another 2k miles on it before trading in. Give me a fair offer on whatever you see that interests you and I am sure that we will be able to make a deal. Whatever we come up with we'll need to add shipping to it (I'm located in Phoenix). Cannot figure out how to post pictures so e-mail or pm me and I will send them to you.

Stock silencers - very good condition. Swapped them our for a set of aftermarket pipes shortly after getting the bike.

Stock front and rear seats. Excellent condition. Also swapped out for an aftermarket item as soon as I got the bike.

FJR OEM bike cover with storage bag. Very heavy duty -- best I have yet seen for any of my previous bikes.

Cee Bailey windshield - very good condition. Tiny crack close to one of the holes. Was that way when I got it and has never gotten any worse. Not sure the designation, but 12" tall measured along the center and 13" wide just before the top tapers.

Cee Bailey bag liners -- excellent condition - almost new. Bought a short while ago and used only once. Shoulder straps still as originally tied when I received them.

Yamaha OEM large tank bag. Very good condition but has been used on a number of occasions.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am guessing that you are not aware that several of these items can be gen1 used, also:

Silencers... as in mufflers... as in cans... can be used gen1

bike cover also...

& tank bag

what are cee bailey bag liner?

Edited to add: just looked... the cee bailey bag liners are purchased to replace the OEM bag liners. Shoulda' known. Anyhow, these could also be used on a gen 1

I appreciate the insight. As of tonight only the bike cover is sold and I am finding out shipping for someone interested in the seat2. Will be moving the remaining stuff to eBay this weekend. If I missed anyone that contacted me I apologize. Please contact me directly at [email protected] to avoid any confusion.

Bike cover received and is in great condition. Prompt shipping with tracking number supplied. Thanks Michael!