• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Muzzy full Titanium 4-1 exhaust for sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wide1

Reaction score
NIB. bought system, surgery prevented me from putting the system on bike. time marcheth on.

need opinions on value.

I'd say I'll give you $50 for it. I can do it right away via PayPal, so just let me know.

$155 .... I'll send a Western Union and then my "agent" will pick them up.

In all seriousness, you should check out the Classifieds here (if you have enough posts). Lots of Holeshot exhaust systems sold there which are equivalent to the Muzzy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Full Ti??? I'm not aware that Muzzy ever made the header and collector in Ti. (Pretty sure I even asked the rep at Muzzy about that before buying.) They did make the cover of the muffler in Ti (I have one on my stainless Muzzy 4-2-1 system). Very noticeable HP boost (PowerCommander suggested) and one of the best sounding systems available (I run their "Quiet Core" baffle in the can, but have their louder regular core baffle new in a box somewhere in the garage).

Before he sold his '05, CAJW used to covet my system and spent some time trying to find one (Muzzy quit making them for the FJR) with stainless or Ti can cover. Rare to find circa 2012 - 2013, and really spendy, IIRC. He might remember the price range better than I do and may chime in here, but it seems that for NOS or nearly mint Muzzy 4-2-1 systems, people were asking insane prices just short of $1K. I don't need one, but would gladly match that $100 offer you already got. ;-p

Another issue for the 4-2-1 system on Gens 1 & 2 (the only FJR gens when Muzzy was making these systems for the FJR) was scraping the collector on hard mid corner compression with the undersprung OEM suspension of the FJR. I cured that for good with a ride-in at GP Suspension, but there were several complaints from full system owners who had not made that suspension commitment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Insert belated groan here...... Where was this offer when I still had my Gen I? Whoever gets this has got to post up an audio clip of it so I can live vicariously through it. Awesome exhaust system!