''MV handlebar adapter plate with angle adjustment for Gen III 2013/model''

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mihalis fjr

Reaction score
The Mv handlebar adapter plate 40mm closer and 20mm higher to the driver with angle adjustment can be installed and in Gen III 2013 model!

It sounds good!
smile.png

https://www.mv-motorrad.de/en/Yamaha+FJR+1300+2006+up+to+2013+MV+Handlebar+Adapter+Plate.htm

1357925129-24351-1_zps4b54d3dc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's certainly an attractive alternative to replacing the triple clamp and by the GIF animation on their site, it looks like in the closest to the rider positing, the handlebars end up just over the Yamaha logo, which is where the Helibars end up. Thanks for the link.

$221.20 US

Gee, I wonder if someone could come up with a USA version somewhat simular. I think I have some 3/4 stock hanging around.

Dave

$221.20 US
Gee, I wonder if someone could come up with a USA version somewhat simular. I think I have some 3/4 stock hanging around.

Dave
I would be in the market Dave

George

Last edited by a moderator:
i just bought a rambone but found out it wont workwith this plate. There is no way to mount a ram ball to this plate? Does it do the same thing the heli triple clamp does?