My bike

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let me think on that one.
search.gif

Holy crap - that sucks!

Tell us more - was the bike under cover? Any additional locks on it or anything?

Criminals, being stupid by nature, prolly thought it was a BMW and wanted the whale foreskin seat cover.. Idiots.

Easy...another FJR, no matter what year!

Good luck with the insurance company, hope they don't hassle you.

--G

Last edited by a moderator:

--G
Progressive, good or not?

Ouch! You didn't sound pissed off in your email - man, I would have been - so maybe you were ready to move on to something else?
Hell yes I was pissed!, I just blinged it out & was planning rides for the summer. I want her back, not likely.

--G

Ouch! You didn't sound pissed off in your email - man, I would have been - so maybe you were ready to move on to something else?
Hell yes I was pissed!, I just blinged it out & was planning rides for the summer. I want her back, not likely.

It must have been time for you to get a newer bike. Karma kinda sorta works that way. Enjoy! :)
Ok, I like your reasoning, but the wait is killing me, time to fish.

--G

It must have been time for you to get a newer bike. Karma kinda sorta works that way. Enjoy! :)
Ok, I like your reasoning, but the wait is killing me, time to fish.

Holy crap - that sucks!
Tell us more - was the bike under cover? Any additional locks on it or anything?

Criminals, being stupid by nature, prolly thought it was a BMW and wanted the whale foreskin seat cover.. Idiots.
Just the wheel lock, was gonna ride early next morning. Oh, I have a shed, but not a high crime area.

Keep an eye out for it. I can almost guarantee you'll see it running around with a trashed ignition. We have recovered 4 of them in the last two weeks. Everything from a 19 year old kid to a 41 year old man.

I don't get it...

Economy stills sucks, people make bad choices. Just had my truck broken into last weekend, tore out my stereo, destroyed my dash. Good luck on the bike replacement and keep us updated!