My Blue Farkled Beauty

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice scoot bro, and nice job on the pics.
Now do yerself a favor and take those silly little baffles outta the Staintunes and let the FJR music flow! Might scare mom away tho...
@Windjammer Pulled those silly little baffles out today and let them Staintunes sing. The FJR music was joyous but not over joyous. Actually they were pretty mellow.

Thanks Windjammer... :clap:

Amazing farkles and your mom came up with the absolutely best name for the FJR I've heard. Blue Bell----Perfect!

To me this bike is very ungainly and topheavy at lows speeds and when that 600+ pounds starts to go over it happens very quickly.
I've found this to be true. Don't ask how I know this. :(
my 77 R100rs is much less balanced at low speed. I think this is largely due to the handlebars being so narrow. I can U turn at low speed in half the diameter on the FJR.

I have seen perfection and it is BLUE.

Lovely bike hope you enjoy it as much as we do seeing all the great things that can be done to our favorite bike.

My wife just passed by and thinks we should do your mods , first time she never asked how much. I may be on to something.

Good riding. Ride safe. :D

This is very impressive stuff indeed. And, I have to admit most of the yummies you've added are on my blue hottie, too!! :eek: