My commute home last night

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Freakin nuts. I'd move, I don't care how much money can be made in the city...

BTW - I thougt all them Berzerkians were greenies.. How come they aint' on a bus or something? :unsure:

Man, I am SO glad I don't live there. I have traveled through various parts of CA and have "enjoyed" much of the traffic that you do on a daily basis. Three words: Not for me.

Still, to each his own, etc.

Cool video BTW. What did you use for a camera? I have shot video using a Canon Digital ELPH mounted on my handlebars, and it does a reasonably good job, but I am thinking about getting something a bit more weather proof. Advice?

There are some things I don't miss about California, lol. Lived in LA for 12 years and hated the daily traffic wars (drove semi's at night as a result, lol).

Heh, there were more than a couple of those cagers that didnt seem to happy you were scooting past. I saw a number of people look like they wanted to crowd you over. 'course I saw a number that gave up extra room as well.

Holy smokes Hans! Do you commute at the peak of traffic? I know people whine about SoCal traffic but I think NoCal is far worse. You don't have many alternate routes etc with all the hills and water areas.

I'm familiar with the roads you take, brings back memories.

We used to ride like that until a bunch of us got arrested in Long Pond, Pa. after an AMA bike race-seems a lot of cagers were pissed and called ahead and the troopers were waiting. We were able to call a riding bud who was behind us who is a NYS trooper and he tinned us out of the jam.

...I'm sorry, did you say you needed the clutch?

:lol:

It's a good thing you didn't have a proximity alarm running on your bike...it would have been going off constantly. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is why I work from 10am to 7pm, so I can avoid most of the rush hour lemmings crap.

(Besides the fact I tend to punch people that try to talk to me too early in the morning...)