My FJR is jealous

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IBJanky

Reaction score
She's got competition now... my newest toy:

G_1.jpg

G_2.jpg

G_3.jpg

G_4.jpg

2008 Infiniti G37 Sport 6MTFully loaded, all options except 4-wheel steering

Amethyst Graphite exterior

Graphite (black leather) interior

Pretty fun to drive, and so many cool features.

Lovin' it so far B)

The best part is that I saved about $10K by picking this instead of a similarly equipped 335i :yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to get her tinted today (20% tint).

Before:

G_6.jpg

G_7.jpg

Here she is now:

G_8.jpg

G_9.jpg

G_10.jpg

G_11.jpg

G_23.jpg

G_12.jpg

G_13.jpg

19" wheels with 14" brake rotors :D

G_14.jpg

Backup camera in the rear spoiler

G_15.jpg

Interior:

G_16.jpg

G_17.jpg

G_22.jpg

Center console/dash

G_18.jpg

G_19.jpg

G_20.jpg

Here's my iPhone hooked up. The iPhone integration is AWESOME. It works seemlessly with the car and you can pretty much control the iPhone using the car. It also has bluetooth which is great :)

G_21.jpg

I am in LOVE with this car! :D

Sweet! Tinting was the first thing I did on my Altima. Then a Motorola Bluetooth setup.

Too bad all the new cars aren't coming with a simple universal Bluetooth setup for cellphones. Think of the lives that could be saved with the Bluetooth setup vs. something like a backup-warning radar thingy.

You need a woman.

Nice car, though.
Ah geeze, don't spoil the guys life. First thing you know they'd have kids to cart to soccer practice and the Infinity would have to be replaced by a Dodge caravan. :(

You need a woman.

Nice car, though.
Ah geeze, don't spoil the guys life. First thing you know they'd have kids to cart to soccer practice and the Infinity would have to be replaced by a Dodge caravan. :(
You're right. My mistake. It was late, I was in a mood, sitting there looking at all my kids, thinking about my SUV... :blink:

At least I Dodged the Caravan. Barely, but a miss nonetheless.

That is sweeeet!! Its incredible how fast technology grows such as the iphone, bluetooth ,navigation system. I bet the sound system is incredible in that puppy too.

Sweet ride man!

The new G37 looks nice. Can't go wrong with the Japs!

My wife is jealous of my FJR, mostly because I've been riding the bike more than her lately!!