My Hyper-Lite Installation

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike-
Are these brackets still available? Installing some hyperlites and that set up looks perfect.

Thanks, Ray

neat install. now how about some pics of the brackets? or plans how you made them, I really like how yours came out. ;)
No problem on the pics. I'll get some up ASAP.

Would you be interested in buying a couple of brackets? I have extra that I made which are identical to the ones you saw in the pictures and they are already painted satin black. I guess $12.00 total should cover it which includes a little for shipping. They are made out of 18 Gage cold rolled steel.

Let me know. Be glad to send them.

Mike
Hello Ray,

Sorry for the delayed response. I have sold every bracket that I had made. I could make some more but I would like to have more than one order before I do. Would anyone else be interested?

Hello Ray,
Sorry for the delayed response. I have sold every bracket that I had made. I could make some more but I would like to have more than one order before I do. Would anyone else be interested?
Not sure if you ever made more, but I'd be interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
My install is very similar to yours...

bike001.jpg

Jay

'04 FJR 1300

I think it's just hilarious that you put a "Harley Eater" plate on an FJR and then wrapped it in CHROME !! :lol: :rolleyes: Just a joke.... Nice apps on both bikes guys.
+1