My last day of riding in 06'

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJamR

Reaction score
Went up to Baldy Village today and took Glendora Ridge Road to Glendora Mountain Road. Beautiful!!!

m_60e8b170f09b1f9dc7d49a82e3e0698c.jpg

Glendora Ridge Road is pretty desolate, but has some awesome sights.

I came around a corner on G.M.R. and there was a group of about a hundred sport bikers doing a photo op. On my way back home in the High Desert, I passed a pack of 1%'ers with a name that starts with a "V", while I was doing about a buck twenty. Yeah!, It was a fun ride.

Great road for year end or any day ride! Watch for ice on shade side curves on the top near Baldy Village.

Usually very desolate, I keep an eye for bicycles riding two abreast.

Great road for year end or any day ride! Watch for ice on shade side curves on the top near Baldy Village.

Usually very desolate, I keep an eye for bicycles riding two abreast.

...And rocks on the road as well. This road is more of a forest service road and should used accordingly :black eye:

"...And rocks on the road as well. This road is more of a forest service road and should used accordingly :black eye: " unclekunkle

I grew up in Cucamonga and have been on the road at least a hundred times. What are you trying to state when you say "This road is more of a forest service road and should used accordingly "? Did you mean I should use the road to feed the Fjr's hunger for desolate, mile upon mile of of winding forest road, in the setting of the beautiful mountains on So. Ca.? If so, mark the Feejr down for a meal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Went up to Baldy Village today and took Glendora Ridge Road to Glendora Mountain Road. Beautiful!!!

I came around a corner on G.M.R. and there was a group of about a hundred sport bikers doing a photo op. On my way back home in the High Desert, I passed a pack of 1%'ers with a name that starts with a "V", while I was doing about a buck twenty. Yeah!, It was a fun ride.
The group you saw and passed was proably the "Vago's". They sport green colors and So. Cal. is their turf. I have run accross them in my travels in our motorcycle ministry. PM. <>< :smilingsmiley:

Last edited by a moderator:

The group you saw and passed was proably the "Vago's". They sport green colors and So. Cal. is their turf. I have run accross them in my travels in our motorcycle ministry. PM. <>< :smilingsmiley:
yes it was them, but I don't type the names of 1% "clubs" in my postings. I regularly see them and 3 other "clubs" in my area. A search of the net with a certain keyword can bring up a post where you have mentioned them.