My new FJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
great choice of rides, my frined. i traded my 07 DL1K thanksgiving weekend. quite the difference. and wifey LOVES riding with me now. :yahoo:

P.

Had the same thoughts. The ones that caught my eye were low mileage of course at a higher price. Loan payment difference was only like $30 or $40 and fortunate enough I could pull it off. So I have a new one in my garage and it feels nice!

Yeah I kinda like the feeling of being the original owner, of putting those first miles on it. And as far as paying more, most of the used bikes in my area were not a whole lot cheaper then what mine cost so I just figured that I would get a new one.

Great looking bike. My previous bike was a silver Bandit 1200. Silver is a great color--looks good dirty and better clean. I now have black--the BEST color when very clean, but the clean look never lasts.

I also picked up a holdover bike--an '08 I bought in March '09. It's great to be the original owner, even if you do have to pay a more!

Congratulations on the new FJR. I bet it's got a lot more that 63 (s)miles on the clock now.

Isn't it great to have a woman who enjoys riding? Not only for the company on the road, but they 'get it' when you talk about bikes.

Life is good... enjoy!

Congrats on the new FJR, still enjoying the '04 my wife bought me. You and your wife will love it. And this is the place to get ideas for your farkles....this site has cost me a fortune! :)

Ah, ok. I used to be on there, but I rarely posted. I preferred to just lurk a bit.

Did you used to be a member on StromTroopers? The moniker sounds familiar...

Well done. Last spring I traded my '07 DL650 for a left-over '10 FJR. Enjoy your new ride.
Oh and I am Just over 500 miles now Woo!
yes, he was. i already asked... so was i under a slightly different monikor...

P.