My Parts Are Here!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twowheelnut

R.I.P. Our Motorcycling Friend
Reaction score
But now I have a new problem... The new ones are so nice, shiny and free of rock chips, scuffs, scratches and general wearing that the bike won't match right to left! Hmmm, either I ride into a sand storm blowing in from the right or order up another $900 worth of left side Tupperware...

Damn, I hate these hard, life altering decisions. :p

Oh, and lest I forget; UMotors.com and Mike ROCK! Delivered right on schedule as promised, no back orders! :good:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll tell you what I'll do for you 'nut. I'm willing to take the sacrifice and I'll send you my used right side panel's and you can send me the new ones. ;)

I'll tell you what I'll do for you 'nut. I'm willing to take the sacrifice and I'll send you my used right side panel's and you can send me the new ones. ;)
Ain't that the side that you pushed skoot's bike over with? :haha: Thanks, I 'll pass!
Its the side that I hit a deer on. Still have a few cracks in the fairing behind the frame slider too.

Time to paint it all red.
Yup, as you wish. Actually, I have started down that path. I did the stock tailrack first (as I no longer use it) for a test of the color system. Yowweee - that red is so hot, I couldn't touch it in the sun.... :rolleyes: I'll be posting photos when done....

The old:

IMG_2502b.jpg

The nekkid:

IMG_2504b.jpg

Ojai gravel from the wreck:

IMG_2507b.jpg

Ahhhhhh, mesdames et messieurs, I declare that, It's ALIVE!

IMG_2536.jpg

And, yes, that is a half full celebratory glass of Jack on the rocks. Oh, happy days!

Cheers!

In your ghay drunken stuper...............you forgot to put on your slider :huh:

I vote you should have kept the wrecked rear break pedal in place. Then you would have that "one and only look" your craving and still be able to keep your ghay blue.

So any of you left coast dudes see a blue feejer headed down the blvd w/only a left slider you know who it is. :p

Are those hemostats on the floor??????? :drag:

In your ghay drunken stuper...............you forgot to put on your slider :huh:
Nope, in my 'ghey, drunken stupor', I forgot to order the replacement bobbin. And pick-up a dictionary (standard and urban), you moran! :****:

And, yes, those are hemostats. I use them a lot to hold small nuts (save it) and screws as I can't hold them sufficiently anymore with my hands and fingers. This time, I used them to hold the lock nuts for the case lid installation. That, by the way, is a real pain in the ass to do alone. An extra set of hands would make that job a lot easier. (Set-up complete. Let's see who goes first.)

Nope, in my 'ghey, drunken stupor', I forgot to order the replacement bobbin. And pick-up a dictionary (standard and urban), your moran! :****:
Hey, no urban/standard dictionary will do anybody good down in these hick parts.........only a quality redneck dictionary will suffice..........................our computers down here still don't have spellck :p