My Parts Are Here!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope, in my 'ghey, drunken stupor', I forgot to order the replacement bobbin. And pick-up a dictionary (standard and urban), your [SIZE=18pt]moran![/SIZE] :****:
Wasn't that the little sister on "Happy Days?"

And, yes, those are hemostats. I use them a lot to hold my small nuts and screws as I can't hold them sufficiently anymore with my hands and fingers. An extra set of hands would make that job a lot easier.
There fixed it for you!
You peeking again? :p

Nope, in my 'ghey, drunken stupor', I forgot to order the replacement bobbin. And pick-up a dictionary (standard and urban), you [SIZE=18pt]moran![/SIZE] :****:
Wasn't that the little sister on "Happy Days?"

Oh, yeah, I think you're right! She was hawt, in an strange sort of way.

Well, ya know, I was looking at that glass which is too big for the contents (avoiding the glass half empty/full debate) when I noticed the bicycle in the back right hand side of the picture. Then I put it all together, empty the glass into TWN, put TWN on the bike, maybe a Barney hat and set him off around the neighborhood on a victory lap for a job well done... Pictures please!

IMG_2536.jpg

BTW, nice job! Some of those faring screws around the battery area are a PITA. Were you lucky(?) enough to miss the front fork?

Well, ya know, I was looking at that glass which is too big for the contents (avoiding the glass half empty/full debate) when I noticed the bicycle in the back right hand side of the picture. Then I put it all together, empty the glass into TWN, put TWN on the bike, maybe a Barney hat and set him off around the neighborhood on a victory lap for a job well done... Pictures please!

BTW, nice job! Some of those faring screws around the battery area are a PITA. Were you lucky(?) enough to miss the front fork?
That's the SO's Oz ride. If I touch that thing, she'll deck me. :blink: I'm allowed only to air the tires now as she did not approve of my little wheelie exhibition I gave her the day she brought it home.

Indeed, the front fairing screws are a bitch. I left one out by the front headlamp and had to back track all the way to put it in. Not sure I follow you on the fork part, but they are not damaged if that's what you mean.

Not sure I follow you on the fork part, but they are not damaged if that's what you mean.
Err, Were you [fortunate] enough [not to damage] the front fork?

And, from your reply I see your fork was indeed unharmed saving you another $$$ job.

No, the front fork. You know, the one for the salad.
Based on all the damage that Scab has sustained, much of which seems to be self-inflicted wounds, I recommend that he does not get a salad fork and is only allowed a plastic spoon ;) Send Scab your damaged parts and you will have Scab riding Scar in no time, a matched pair for sure :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, TWN, speaking of that, if you want to send me those parts, I will fix and return. Perhaps for storage or perhaps for a "parts for the needy" program. Just a thought.

Hey, TWN, speaking of that, if you want to send me those parts, I will fix and return. Perhaps for storage or perhaps for a "parts for the needy" program. Just a thought.
Hey, you know what? That's a great idea! Forum Salvage and Repaired Parts for the Poor. Great karma booster, too. It could go just as you suggest: Those who can fix this kinda damage could and hold it in reserve for emergency/charity cases and or sell for coverage of costs to same.

Tell you what, Sherman has a request into me for the parts and I'm waiting his reply. If he bails, maybe you, me and Slappy should have a round of PM's.