My Space

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SkooterG said:
Which works great on MySpace as there are a significant number of women ages 30 to 45 with the potential of flimsy moral standards. It's my job being recently single to figure out which ones.
+1

Fortunately, we're in significantly different area codes that we likely won't risk chasing the same prey..........or having to figure out if somebody got sloppy seconds. :huh:

Happy hunting.

Woooooooooooo, dude! Joining the ranks of the quote challenged?

Oh, the shame!

If youse need any tutoring, I would be more than happy to help.

:lol:
I have no idea what you're talking about. As an administrator I have the ability to bend time, space, dimension, and the size of my genitalia as if it's magic.

Shall we play another game of Spin the Skooter Avatar and see where we land oh shoulder challenged one? :****:

Just curious, Since i appear to be the only one who added the My Space info into the profile.
It would be neat to see other peoples profiles. :)

Careful GB, you're only one step away from making a "Date Line", "To Catch a Predator", appearance. :blink:

I posted my info for you guys,didn't know we had the option 'til tonight. I've been using ti to keep in touch w/ friends that moved away. I even found a few old partners(female) i had lost touch w/ after we went on our own career paths. It serves it's purpose,just like everything else. Gee, now we can all be friends!

Just thought i would bump this thread...

I also noticed the MySpace info is gone from the profile. Admins? :dntknw:

Last edited by a moderator: