My wife's feet are HOT!!!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Donaldb: are those guards specific to the FJR or generic JC Whitney...if generic do you have the catalog/part number that you ordered? Those are exactly what I need since I installed the cyclistic extenders.

Thank you

Toophast

Donaldb: are those guards specific to the FJR or generic JC Whitney...if generic do you have the catalog/part number that you ordered? Those are exactly what I need since I installed the cyclistic extenders.
Well, I'm not DonaldB but I do have the answers :) The shields are FJR specific. The come from Bike Johnny and currently cost £38.50. They are Pillion Approved in my household. I had mine powder coated.

Last edited by a moderator:
All this and I still haven't seen any pics of any women's feet. What gives? <_<

The little chrome pipe guards came in over the weekend while I was out of town. As soon as I have a chance I'm gonna try and see if they will fit and function. pretty simple stuff, curved chrome pipe guards plazma cut, about 7" long and two hose clamps, about $3.00 material, plus packaging all for the extraordinary low price of $22.00 each plus shipping for a total of $49.00