My Wilbers Are In

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
(snip) Already this buy seems well ahead of the power curve and if history repeats itself over half of you won't install it till the fall anyway! :D
Good point. I don't plan on installing mine until at least May or June. Still, part of the fun in getting a new toy is the anticipation.

Well he told me that he wouldn't cash my check untill he shipped my shock (I called him because I was worried that he didn't get it because it hadn't been cashed)... just checked and the check has been cashed! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

641 with all the bells and whistles plus springs!

Well he told me that he wouldn't cash my check untill he shipped my shock (I called him because I was worried that he didn't get it because it hadn't been cashed)... just checked and the check has been cashed!  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:
If your check has already cleared your bank then it was probably cashed days ago. Have you received the promised email with the UPS tracking number?

UPDATE: I talked to Klaus about 15 minutes ago to change my shipping address and he stated that he had a lot of orders to ship (one of them was mine and I ordered on January 10) but all of the orders he had received were going to get shipped this week. I got the impression that he had not shipped anything (of our group buy) to date.

I just got my e-mail from Klaus and my stuff should be here tomorrow (Tuesday). Now all I need is for the weather to warm up a bit (it was zero here most of the weekend). :D

Tom

Mine came in Friday night! Shock installed Sat. morning, and waiting on fork seals and dust wipers now (had left fork leg weeping just a little). Good time to replace both I guess! Shock made a big difference! You don't know how bad it is till it's right! lol

Just got my package from Klaus today. Ordered mine Jan. 16th. Now waiting for warmer weather to install (it's been below freezing for days here in Vermont).

Tom

Received Klause's email last night and Paypal'd this morning, so should be here soon. Any other Canadian's order? Just wonderin' if Canada Customs is going to use lube before they give it to us up the butt.

I would like to know if anyone is having to pay duty.

Received Klause's email last night and Paypal'd this morning, so should be here soon.  Any other Canadian's order?  Just wonderin' if Canada Customs is going to use lube before they give it to us up the butt.  I would like to know if anyone is having to pay duty.
Not to scare you or anything. I have talked to Klause this week about the problem with the Credit card thingy.

He told me via e mail that it went to the post office Feb 15th and when I talked to him this week he asked whether I had receivced it and I said no. (7 days so far)

As for the duty thing .... every time I order stuff from the US of A it is always different as to whether I paid duty or not.

I can't figure it out. Maybe if Klause could sent them as a gift it would be very nice of him... impossible but nice!

Received Klause's email last night and Paypal'd this morning, so should be here soon.  Any other Canadian's order?  Just wonderin' if Canada Customs is going to use lube before they give it to us up the butt.  I would like to know if anyone is having to pay duty.

I picked up my shock and springs today and the custom part was $91.83

I got mine delivered to my son in Springfield, IL. We'll use the Canadian duty (avoided) to buy some rocket fuel for my FJR! (No offence Mr Harper...) :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I got mine delivered to my son in Springfield, IL. We'll use the Canadian duty (avoided) to buy some rocket fuel for my FJR! (No offence Mr Harper...) :p
In looking at the post office bill there was no duty but GST and PST

Now that I find strange because also on what Klaus wrote he put down that it was a gift.

I got mine delivered to my son in Springfield, IL.  We'll use the Canadian duty (avoided) to buy some rocket fuel for my FJR!  (No offence Mr Harper...) :p

Now that I find strange because also on what Klaus wrote he put down that it was a gift.
Never underestimate a commies ability to find ways to take what is yours. ;)

I got mine delivered to my son in Springfield, IL.  We'll use the Canadian duty (avoided) to buy some rocket fuel for my FJR!  (No offence Mr Harper...) :p

Never underestimate a commies ability to find ways to take what is yours. ;)
And we have some of the best commies in the free world Rad!

GST & PST on goods purchased out of the country is nothing more that fekking robbery.