N/Line Dash for FJR - Has it been discontinued?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BLS

Reaction score
I saved a link for the dash, as it was supposed to be one of my spring upgrades.

That link, https://www.brydenscot.com/?p=21, no longer works. Brings you to a main page.

I emailed them last night to inquire about it, and obviously haven't heard anything yet.

Has anybody heard that they discontinued the item?

Yes no longer being made, he had a bunch of gen 1 and 2 for sale on e-bay a few months back. good luck finding one.

Bummer.

I recently pulled the trigger on a 1979 kz1300 exhaust sys as it was the last one.

Already been approached to sell it for 1.5x what I paid.

Kinda like dead artists, I guess.

Yes no longer being made, he had a bunch of gen 1 and 2 for sale on e-bay a few months back. good luck finding one.

SHIT!!!!!!
cry.gif

Try posting in the wanted section. What Gen bike do you have?

I have one never installed for a Gen 1, but would like to try it out for one ride before I decide to let it go.

I have a Gen 2 also, so I am leaning towards a Farklebar that I can switch to and from bikes easily.

Try posting in the wanted section. What Gen bike do you have?I have one never installed for a Gen 1, but would like to try it out for one ride before I decide to let it go.

I have a Gen 2 also, so I am leaning towards a Farklebar that I can switch to and from bikes easily.
WynPro Farklebar, sounds interesting. ?

Try posting in the wanted section. What Gen bike do you have?I have one never installed for a Gen 1, but would like to try it out for one ride before I decide to let it go.

Here some candy for your eye: ‎www.farklebar.com/frmProductGallery.aspx
Dave, I'll bet that you could come up with something better looking than that

Try posting in the wanted section. What Gen bike do you have?

I have one never installed for a Gen 1, but would like to try it out for one ride before I decide to let it go.

Here some candy for your eye: ‎www.farklebar.com/frmProductGallery.aspx
Dave, I'll bet that you could come up with something better looking than that
Holy crap that's cool as shit AND ugly as shit at the same time.

I think someone should petition Garauld to come up with something nice.

From what I can see, the farklebar is just a chunk of metal with a bunch of Ram-mounts bolted to it:

2012-06-016.JPG

On the plus side, it could also probably used as a weapon or sex-toy for the more adventurous forum members.

Last edited by a moderator:
From what I can see, the farklebar is just a chunk of metal with a bunch of Ram-mounts bolted to it:
They also have a version that is powered & has marine-grade outlets.

I was just thinking that integrating a Fuzeblock FZ1 would make for an interesting little gizmo.

But how to ya mount the farklebar in the first place?

The 2 ram mount base mount to the bike.

You can de-farkle your bike with the turn of two knobs and a battery QD, the whole farkle set up could be taken off at motels...

I took some photos at the IBA meet that I will post up. USB ports also! Plus go from one bike to another in a minute!

Last edited by a moderator:
The Farklebar looks like a cool idea. You could make one up out of RAM parts easy enough if you wanted a custom one. I prefer to have my electronics stationary with the instrument cluster rather than mounted on the bars, so I'd have to figure out how to do that. I have a well used shelf on my Gen 1 right now that I like a lot, but it is showing the miles so it won't transfer to my next bike.

Thanks, I'll do that.

I have the Gen II.