N/Line Dash

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cateye77

Reaction score
N/Line Accessories needs a So Cal FJR GenII owner, prefer 2009 or newer, to ride in for a fit check.

Location is San Bernardino California. Weekdays 8:00 to 4:00 if possible.

send email to [email protected]

Thank you for your help.

I will give you a dash for your trouble.

Scott

Fine: if you guys can't handle it, someone from this coast will have to ride out there. How far is it from Spring Hill, Florida?

Gary

darksider #44

How soon? I work at STAPLES Center. 74 mile drive :-(

I could possibly do one day later in the week...possibly arrive early afternoon. How long do you need the bike? It's a 2010 by the way.

Oops...only 61 mile drive.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I went to N/Line for a fitting. I have stock bars (no risers, helibars, etc.) and they are in the furthest rearward position. (Short arms :angrysmiley: )

My levers are adjusted all the way in as well (small hands - geez I sound like a mutant.)

Only issue we found, and it really isn't an issue imho is that someone who has bigger hands and turns the bars to full lock may rub fingers. Other than that it's a great way to have a place to put all of your gadgets, and puts your GPS right in line so you don't have to look down to see it. The quality is great and it looks pretty neat too. Many thanks to Scott!

I've been looking at the dash but noticed on the web site it lists GenII only up to 2008. Should I hold off in case there are some design changes?

Also, I just ordered a V-Stream and was wondering if there will be any issues with it and the dash?

Thanks,

Jon...