N/ Line Hydration System

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TriggerT

Mr. Impatient
Reaction score
I was looking at the N/ Line website, since I am going to pick up one of their dash shelves, and was wondering about the hydration system they offer.

Does anyone have one of them? Do you have pictures of it mounted on your bike? How satisfied are you with it? What all was included?

Details are a little sparse on the website, and I thought I would ask here first, before I contact the manufacturer.

Thanks.

the one with the clamps looks to have bits that might grab and not let go of you in a spill (does it mount down by your legs). the coffin shaped on that mounts in top of your tank could be a pelvis trap under certain situations.

I like this DIY solution that uses software, bendy bits that won't be as likely to bite.

https://www.fjr-tips.org/acc/hyd/hyd.html

What I am ultimately trying to get is a way to store food (snacks) on one side of the bike above the passenger foot rest, since I have a Skyway hydration system on the other side. The hydration system from N/ Line is a bit pricey for what I want to do, but I have just started to look into this farkle, and am trying to gather ideas.

Trigger -- Sell off the skyway bracket, get the panniers, put the jug on one side and the snacks in the other. Done. ;)
+1. Rally proven solution for me.

On my last bike I farkled this farkle. The bottom of one pannier melted slightly on the exhaust. I bought some silver heat shield fabric, took it to a shoe repair place, and had them sew it to the bottom of the pannier. No more melty.