NAFO's just around the corner!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey George, i"m interested in joining you Thursday morning. I"ll probably be doing 2-up with my wife as well. Thanks for giving a shout out.
That's a deal Speedy.

I got lost at the Arlington McD's.............will it be OK if I meet you at the Fireside in Castlegar? :lol:
I guess that will have to do...first round on you?!?

George us southerners don't know or care where any of those places are so we will see you in the bar in Castlegar......

R
Don't be talking about Gods country that way. ;) Save me a spot and have a cold one ready!?!

--G

Might try and hook up with you around Danville if thats ok.
George, you lucky bastard!
I'll give you some pointers in Castlegar, Don!! :lol:

Lyndel and I are leaving Wenatchee Thursday a.m., was going to talk with wingshot first. We may meet you in Omakistan. I know with "She who must be OBEYED" on back, the pace will be civil. :glare:
Let's talk in the next couple weeks Fred, figure Omak for an early lunch.

--G

Might try and hook up with you around Danville if thats ok.
...hubba, Hubba, HUBBA! :wub: :rolleyes:

Looking forward to it Barb!!

--G
385547263_bzwaZ-M.jpg

u trailering?

R
haha! Bite me, gumball...............

:lol:
The proper response should have been "u riding?", then, " bite me, gumball." :lol:
DOWN GOES FRAZIER! DOWN GOES FRAZIER!

:D
Mark, greatest fights of all time in Boxing History! Even though the bout between Barb and Old Michael in La Pine, Oregon on September 15 is going to be "The Thrilla in the Timber!"

Richard Fairlaner is excused, he is injured! END OF DAYS: An Irish Paddie sticking up for a fecking Brit!

Last edited by a moderator:
Jay, you know we won't start the party without you. ;)
Thanks Dave I knew I could count on ya. I guess one good thing about leaving Friday I will not have a bunch of FJR's impeding my progress. ;)
Hmmm... I'm having enough trouble finding time to get all the final arrangements made and now I have to cancel Thursday's festivities. Crap! :p

(I think we'll start the party without you Jay... but we'll try not to have any fun. ;) )