Need a deer-strike icon for signature line

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True story: Cruising down to new orleans in my "brown" minivan with some friends of mine from cheesehead state just outside of biloxi or whatever. About fifty yards behind a cruiser with female passenger. White mini-van of death starts taking a left from the oncoming traffic......slowly. The cruiser veers right abit thinking the death van will stop. Van keeps going. Cruiser veers left in a vain attempt to miss but, no joy. Cruiser t-bones the death van. The female passenger does a face plant into the right front quarter panel of the death van....the driver is doing a flip over the top of it. Literally a flip....I see ass then head, ass then head....till he's out of view on the other side of said death van. I pull over onto the center island and we all get out to help/call cops/check status of those injured. White mini-van of death stops and all pax come out.....and everyone of them is 70yrs old or older. Bright side of things....both rider and passenger of cruiser make it alive.

oops.....thread hijack....sorry.......just the story of "the white mini-van of death".

True story: Cruising down to new orleans in my "brown" minivan with some friends of mine from cheesehead state just outside of biloxi or whatever. About fifty yards behind a cruiser with female passenger. White mini-van of death starts taking a left from the oncoming traffic......slowly. The cruiser veers right abit thinking the death van will stop. Van keeps going. Cruiser veers left in a vain attempt to miss but, no joy. Cruiser t-bones the death van. The female passenger does a face plant into the right front quarter panel of the death van....the driver is doing a flip over the top of it. Literally a flip....I see ass then head, ass then head....till he's out of view on the other side of said death van. I pull over onto the center island and we all get out to help/call cops/check status of those injured. White mini-van of death stops and all pax come out.....and everyone of them is 70yrs old or older. Bright side of things....both rider and passenger of cruiser make it alive.
oops.....thread hijack....sorry.......just the story of "the white mini-van of death".
Nice uplifting tale. Now where's your deerstrike icon?

i just want to say thanks to you guys...........i rode 423 miles today and just about the only thing i thought about was deer running out in front of me LOL