Need a flag holder

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toecutter

What would DoG do?
Reaction score
Has anybody adapted some kind of flag holder to an FJR? FWIW, I have a Givi 46 liter box on the back. It would help to have something sturdy that could handle a fairly large flag at legal freeway speeds if necessary. Don't wanna speed when I'm that visible.

Stop by any HD store. They have several clamp on types from which to choose. Also, marine supply stores have a good selection and their stuff is usually stainless steel v. HD chrome crap from China.

How 'bout this?

SBR69_265.jpg

Has anybody adapted some kind of flag holder to an FJR? FWIW, I have a Givi 46 liter box on the back. It would help to have something sturdy that could handle a fairly large flag at legal freeway speeds if necessary. Don't wanna speed when I'm that visible.
I think bounces holder is going to cost you a mint, maybe a patch will do?

TC, Can't Eve be your flagholder? ;)
She works for a living. The flag is for midweek solo PGR funeral duty.

Bounce- That's an umbrella holder, but it looks like it's built for high-speed duty. Might suffice. Nah, don't think Eve would approve. Some farkles need approval. :D

Toecutter, check this one out

Flag holder

Sorry, folks...it's really a flag holder :D

Stef

PS: scroll down to the bottom of the page

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to stop letting my wife go and hang out in the public areas. Where do you guys get these pics of my better half anyways?

Odot, are you a dermatologist? Most women don't seem to take their advice, but yours apparently does. She's probably wearing sunscreen as well.

Dang... Gun's picture got me feeling all patriotic and shit... at least, I think that's what that feeling is.... love the flag... love the flag... :clap: