Need a Mount for my HTC Thunderbolt

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HTC Thunderbolt?

Aren't you worried it'll drain the bike's battery? :rofl:
Missed this one....

LOL - no kidding.... which is why I need to power this beast, battery life with that screen at full blast is like a 454 with a 5 gal gas tank... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
At any rate - if you Root the TB with Cyanogenmod 7 you can still tether...

Your welcome to Email me for any help to get help and links for rooting your TB and getting the latest custom ROMs

PM me if you need some direction... Trust me - its worth the effort to get rid of the bloat that VW dumps on these phones...

The stock rom is like 400mb's and the CM7 ROM is less then 100mb...

Thrilled with this phone, jumped on it just before VW dumped the unlimited data thing.

Coming off multiple Iphones, I will never go back to those limitations...
Das Bamf Sense 3, RC4.9 on my Thunderbolt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very happy with the new phone mount. Really simple design. I was concerned about how secure the phone would be, after shaking the mount with a similar device that is already broken,

I'm confident the only way the phone could come loose is in an accident. I would not recommend for a dual sport or dirt bike, but for the FJR it should work fine. It also will be usable with any phone.

ramholun7b.jpg

Very happy with the new phone mount. Really simple design. I was concerned about how secure the phone would be, after shaking the mount with a similar device that is already broken,

I'm confident the only way the phone could come loose is in an accident. I would not recommend for a dual sport or dirt bike, but for the FJR it should work fine. It also will be usable with any phone.
Thanks Scotty, I appreciate you coming back to report your findings....

I take it that the springs are pretty strong on that baby, just looks kind goofy, but hey if it works thats all that counts.... Care to share a pic of it mounted on the bike...?

Much obliged my friend...

Patrick

Thanks Scotty, I appreciate you coming back to report your findings....

I take it that the springs are pretty strong on that baby, just looks kind goofy, but hey if it works thats all that counts.... Care to share a pic of it mounted on the bike...?

Much obliged my friend...

Patrick
Here ya go