Need FJR to Buy to get to WFO-5

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

epoche

Reaction score
A friend who was coming to WFO-5 on my previously owned Yamaha TDM850 is stuck with no bike as fork seals may not arrive in time to get him on the road. He went to:

https://www.motoplex.net/new_vehicle_detail...&pov=363740

To make a deal on a 04 FJR no ABS Dealer/stealer wanted to bundle a $429/year service contract for three years and $200+/year for three year warrenty. Would only offer a price break of $10,400 (asking $10,999)with the bundle of nearly an additional $2k. Told friend that one needed to remove fairing to change oill and would not produce service manuel to indicate needed service intervals.

Friend walked on the non-deal. He lives in the Seattle area. Anyone aware on any Freegers for sale in the NW?

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a zero-mile, brand new 2006 FJR1300 sitting on the showroom floor at Sunnyside right now.....

There is also an 05' set up for LD riding, was ridden in the last IBR, with 25,000 miles in NY. Its on the IBA forum classifieds.

Was mistaken the 04 FJR at dealer is an ABS model.

https://www.motoplex.net/new_vehicle_detail...&pov=363740

Turns out dealer did offer bike at $10,600 with no service contract. Friend will do some more serious looking tomorrow morning. Took the 04 for a spin in the country and really liked the ride. I think he is smitten. Thanks for al the help. Will post back when I hear more. Hope he comes to WFO on an new ride.

Lynwood Multiplex does have 2 06 ABS's on floor, one an electronic shift.

If you all had to choose between an 04 with 9500 miles @ 10,699 or brand spanking new 06 @ 13,499 what might you do??? IF all fo life's choices were this tough......

If you all had to choose between an 04 with 9500 miles @ 10,699 or brand spanking new 06 @ 13,499 what might you do??? IF all fo life's choices were this tough......

Doc's full farkled 05 is $9995, just to confuse you more !!

( Don't know the man, just stirrin' it up ! )

Done Deal. My friend Hopzilla above will be coming to WFO-5 on a new 06 Feejer, standard shift. Thanks for all the help. Will need to portake in the Throttle Body sync while there.

Just a clarification to all on my 05 ABS for sale. It and I am in the Pacific NW in Friday Harbor WA and will be here till some time in Sept. Then the FJR and I will travel back to NM. If it's not sold before then that is and I'm tooling back in an 06 AE :)

Just borrow fjrchik's scoot....then maybe there might be some miles on that thing.

Sorry, meant to attach this the first time. See ya in Reno!

FJR1300A1.jpg

I have an 04 FJR 1300, non ABS, excellent condition, 30,000km with $2000 worth of options/accessories/modifications. I live in ST. Albert, Alberta just outside Edmonton & am asking $12,200 canadian.

I have an 04 FJR 1300, non ABS, excellent condition, 30,000km with $2000 worth of options/accessories/modifications. I live in ST. Albert, Alberta just outside Edmonton & am asking $12,200 canadian.
Dude your replying to a thread that is 2 years old :dribble:

Status
Not open for further replies.