Need help finding jacket

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wellsj

Reaction score
I took a long time deciding on a jacket and now I can't find one.

I am looking for the Tourmaster Flex 2 in silver size large.

If anyone knows of an online or local source please let me know.

I have looked at all the sources I know of like New Enough, Tonkers, etc..

Also try MotoGearOutlet.com: https://www.motogearoutlet.com/jacket.htm
Their service is great and their prices are some of the best I have come across. I have bought a bunch of stuff from them and never had a problem. It's been a while, but I think you need to talk to Mary. Your jacket looks to be in stock.
The winner is MotorGearOutlet Last one in the showroom. all other vendors were out of stock.

Thanks all for the help

Jim

I wonder if they will have a Tourmaster Transition 2 in Hi-Viz in stock. Seems like they are all out of stock atm.

We just bought two full sets of Tourmaster gear from motorcycle superstore.com and it was very quick and convenent. We love the gear and would definately do business with them again.

Also try MotoGearOutlet.com: https://www.motogearoutlet.com/jacket.htm
Their service is great and their prices are some of the best I have come across. I have bought a bunch of stuff from them and never had a problem. It's been a while, but I think you need to talk to Mary. Your jacket looks to be in stock.
The winner is MotorGearOutlet Last one in the showroom. all other vendors were out of stock.

Thanks all for the help

Jim
Jim, let me know how you like the jacket when you get it, I'm thinking about the same one.

Pat C

I picked one up this spring and have worn it all summer. The jacket without the liner is good from the high 50's to the low 70's. When it gets hot 75+ take the outer panel off and the mesh is perfect. I can even take the panels off without taking off the jacket, (not possible with the Joe Rocket Alter ego). It does take a few minutes to zip it on or off but it's not really and issue for me. I also like the armor, it extends down the forarm almost to my wrist. The one thing I had to get use to was not having the zipper go up to the collar or a snap closure at the collar. If you sit just right the wind will go right down the front of the jacket. Not a bad thing when it's hot out. I don't experience this at all with the quilted liner in.

I have worn it a few times with the quilted liner in it for rides to work in the morning. This morning the temps were in the upper 40's and I was totally comfy with only a t-shirt and an undershirt. I will be going back to my winter jacket and pants soon but I'm happy I have this jacket for early spring through the beginning of fall.

I hope this helps.

Pat C
I picked one up this spring and have worn it all summer. The jacket without the liner is good from the high 50's to the low 70's. When it gets hot 75+ take the outer panel off and the mesh is perfect. I can even take the panels off without taking off the jacket, (not possible with the Joe Rocket Alter ego). It does take a few minutes to zip it on or off but it's not really and issue for me. I also like the armor, it extends down the forarm almost to my wrist. The one thing I had to get use to was not having the zipper go up to the collar or a snap closure at the collar. If you sit just right the wind will go right down the front of the jacket. Not a bad thing when it's hot out. I don't experience this at all with the quilted liner in.

I have worn it a few times with the quilted liner in it for rides to work in the morning. This morning the temps were in the upper 40's and I was totally comfy with only a t-shirt and an undershirt. I will be going back to my winter jacket and pants soon but I'm happy I have this jacket for early spring through the beginning of fall.

I hope this helps.
Yes, thanks