• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Need right saddlebag for 2008 FRJ

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

apd611

Reaction score
Had my right saddlebag broken off by my riding partner and his Honda Goldwing. I can find most other replacement parts, but talking to a couple of on-line parts suppliers has confirmed the saddlebag is no longer available through normal channels.  If you have an OEM right saddlebag for a 2008 FJR1300 (black) I would really appreciate hearing from you.

Ken. 

Remember that bags are interchangeable (other than color) for all years.

Likely easier to get a used different year and have it painted. Search on "Garauld" on the forum for this option.

Also if your cover on your saddle bag is good, you can drill the rivets out on the saddlebag side and move your cover over to the new (to you) saddle bag.  As Iggy said all years are interchangeable. 

I am on my way to St. Louis soon, so I thought I would post up quickly. I have many options for you (4 sets of bags) I have perfect ‘08 bags, ‘09 bags, beater ‘05 bags painted Matt black..

contact me if interested

...soon I will have ‘18 bags ! 

...attached !!!