• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

need some body pieces

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kdscoates

Reaction score
my wife put her 04 fjr down in a gravel driveway and I need a upper cowling a side panel and a saddle bag lid!!

any suggestions besides the dealer!

thanks

my wife put her 04 fjr down in a gravel driveway and I need a upper cowling a side panel and a saddle bag lid!!

thanks
Well, I laid mine down on Tuesday, saddlebags are in my possession. Should they total the bike and not ask for them, I will let you know.

May be next Monday before I know anything though. Don't think they took too much damage.

thanks
Well, I laid mine down on Tuesday, saddlebags are in my possession. Should they total the bike and not ask for them, I will let you know.

May be next Monday before I know anything though. Don't think they took too much damage.
Are you still looking? For what exactly? I have a bunch of '04 FJR parts in a box from a buddy who sold his '04 FJR after he bought back his insurance total. He gave me the plastic.

thanks

Are you still looking? For what exactly? I have a bunch of '04 FJR parts in a box from a buddy who sold his '04 FJR after he bought back his insurance total. He gave me the plastic.
I'm looking for dashboard plastics, specifically the two black panels (above the battery and 4 way flasher). Got those, I'd be very interested.

Thanks...