Never ending heat issue MAY be...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm finding out the exact same things as reported above. I have the hole shot pipe with Staintune mufflers and the bike is much cooler and much more comfortable now. The map for the PCIII seems spot on from my riding so far.

The HoleShot pipe is a work of art in my opinion. Being somewhat jaded to the relatively poor quality of a lot of aftermarket parts the header was a pleasant surprise. It does fit perfectly. No prying or bending or forcing anything. Just slides into place and clears and fits everything. Excellent finish. The staintunes slide right on without a hitch. The coated header and the polished stainless Staintunes match nicely and look very functional without the bling of a full chrome exhaust sytem. Nice sound, more performance, less heat....what is there not to like.!!

The header was all wrapped up and bubble wrapped and in a big box of circus peanuts when it arrived. Best protected part I have ever received. It took longer to (cautiously) cut off all the packing material than to bolt it onto the bike. Seriously.

I too was impressed w/ fit and finish. It doesn't go on fast but it goes on perfect. I was very impressed w/ design dimensions. That's why it's custom. It shoehorns in there like a glove.