New 07 in my life

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You done good, lucky- I could only get my dealer down to $15,200 with 48 mo. YES- any lower and he said he would just return my deposit. When I asked about the other prices I've seen here ($11,750- you're killing me here!) he just said he's only going to get one or two of these and he knows he can get more for it. Unfortunately, I know he's right- the other two dealers in the area are asking $15,000- $17,000 + tax!!

i put a deposit on the bike back in october of '06. my bike was the only A model he ordered, or will be getting. he has two AE's coming but they have deposits on them from october also. don't get me wrong i didn't get the Y.E.S. yet, but i didn't pay any prep, or shipping.

$11,750.00 out the door, and they thanked me for my business!!!
:clapping: Call D & H in Cullman AL, (877) 3-YAMAHA, for your Y.E.S. Cost $389 as I remember. :clapping:

i plan on calling them for the Y.E.S.

i have to ask you INDIAN SCOUT, do you have any old INDIANS?

You done good, lucky- I could only get my dealer down to $15,200 with 48 mo. YES- any lower and he said he would just return my deposit. know he's right- the other two dealers in the area are asking $15,000- $17,000 + tax!!
Tell them thanks but no thanks then call D&H cyles in Cullman, AL. Buy a one way ticket and they will pick you up at Huntsville airport. Give them $11,700 and enjoy the ride home.

Steve

I am undecided between FJR, ST1300 BMW R1200 RT and Concours 14 that is not out yet.
Yes, california bikes prices seem to be quite a bit higher than anywhere else in the country.

FJR around Los Angeles area are going for $14,999, almost the same price of ST1300. Is the Yamaha dealer in palm sprint area "10 west motorsports" ? I might check that out, will be a nice ride back!
OK LA FJR, Sorry to say this but this is a crappy dealer!!! There are 2 in stock at Calcoast in Oxnard, Talk to Torry 805 642-0900. He quoted $14,000.00 OTD. Now in hindset I wish I would have drove the 200 miles and bought it from him... Good luck.

Lucky
Thanks... I went to LA Yamaha today and looks like they are willing to deal... I am not ready to take the bike home today... Pretty sure $14,000 OTD is not a problem.