New 08

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it a bad thing to want to sleep in the garage next to the bike???
Yes, it's a bad thing.

The correct thing to do, is bring the bike into the house, and park it next to your bed.

Actually, when I bought my last motorcycle, a 955i Triumph Tiger, I did bring it into the house. I parked it in the dining room (tile floor), so I could clean and wax it. The kids thought this was great, but when my wife came home, she didn't see it that way (women are strange). Even so, the bike spent the night in the house.

When I brought my '07 FJR home - sad but true - I couldn't bring it in. I found it too difficult to negotiate the front door. Unless you have an extra-wide or double front door, don't attempt it. BUT, if you have a sliding-glass door on the back of the house...

Jordylad & ynotride

Great meeting you guys today at Cooks. How was the rest of the ride thru Ortega? How's the construction? How is the new 2008 doing on it's longest journey to date?

Ride safe.

Jordylad & ynotride
Great meeting you guys today at Cooks. How was the rest of the ride thru Ortega? How's the construction? How is the new 2008 doing on it's longest journey to date?

Ride safe.
The ride was nice Good weather, Great people, Awesome bike. The bike is fricken sweet alot of power and easy to ride thru the canyon. My cheeks ar sore from smiling so much.

I bet Jordylad cant stop smiling right now. I will let him tell the story but I will say this. I have a triumph motorcycle in my garage from a guy I met for the first time today on a motorcycle forum.

Anyone want to buy a triumph? I'll give you a good deal :rolleyes: J/K

Thanks Jordylad for inviting me and let me know when you want your bike back.

Jordylad & ynotride

Ride safe.
The ride was nice Good weather, Great people, Awesome bike. The bike is fricken sweet alot of power and easy to ride thru the canyon. My cheeks ar sore from smiling so much.

I bet Jordylad cant stop smiling right now. I will let him tell the story but I will say this. I have a triumph motorcycle in my garage from a guy I met for the first time today on a motorcycle forum.

Anyone want to buy a triumph? I'll give you a good deal :rolleyes: J/K

Thanks Jordylad for inviting me and let me know when you want your bike back.
Uh-oh!

I hope all worked out well for Jordylad. He'll have to PM me with the story, this is a family forum here...

Uh-oh!

I hope all worked out well for Jordylad. He'll have to PM me with the story, this is a family forum here...

It is a good story. Something to do with the color black cherry.

I'm going to take a real wild guess that the Corona Yamaha dealer is missing a 2007 FeeJ. If so, I hope you got a cut from them.

That's great! Where is Jordylad to brag? We want pictures!!

Yes sir he did. He just came over and picked up his old bike. He said he would post up later on. Yamaha did give me a $50 gift card and filled my tank for me for bringing him in.

I'm going to take a real wild guess that the Corona Yamaha dealer is missing a 2007 FeeJ. If so, I hope you got a cut from them.

That's great! Where is Jordylad to brag? We want pictures!!

Yes sir he did. He just came over and picked up his old bike. He said he would post up later on. Yamaha did give me a $50 gift card and filled my tank for me for bringing him in.
ALL RIGHT! Good deal for both of you. I'm going to put Jordylad on the spot with a new post.

If you've read every post from the past year there is nothing we can add except have fun and respect it till the tires scrub in. Congratulations.
glenn
Nah, make that "respect it til the tires scrub in, then respect it after the tires are scrubbed in".