• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

New 2015 FJR 1300A $10,500 from Hales Yamaha Mansfield OH

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smokin', Smokin', deal. I can't believe this thread didn't explode with "Got one too !!!".

DAMN IT!!
I feel your pain Andy. That's exactly how I would feel if I had passed on this.

The way I looked at it, 10.75K OTD is only a thousand more than I paid for my '05 back in the spring of '06. And it had 2400 on the clock at the time.

Yeah, you could say I'm pretty stoked.
punk.gif

THANKS bagmanhd1 for posting this up!! It is so often true.....timing is everything.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a couple thousand less than we paid for Dad's '07 brand new in '07. And I do not mean to insult any Gen1 or Gen2 bikes out there but the '15 really is a much nicer motorcycle.

You are going to love all the little refinements of the Gen3.

I had to hold myself back on this one, I really thought about trying to get Dad to upgrade his '07. At that price for a brand new bike with full warranty, you just cannot go wrong.

I am glad to see that someone on this forum was able to benefit from this deal.

Well, Mike - had I come across this in time, I woulda jumped on it. After NAFO, I'm looking to upgrade to a Gen III.

If ya wanna do a fly and ride and fly into Columbus, lemme know.

<br /><br />
<br />

DAMN IT!!
<br /><br /><br /><br />

I feel your pain Andy. That's exactly how I would feel if I had passed on this.<br /><br />

<br /><br />

The way I looked at it, 10.75K OTD is only a thousand more than I paid for my '05 back in the spring of '06. And it had 2400 on the clock at the time.<br /><br />

<br /><br />

Yeah, you could say I'm pretty stoked. "%20alt=<br /><br />

<br /><br />

THANKS bagmanhd1 for posting this up!! It is so often true.....timing is everything.

2015 FJR1300A in Latrobe PA for 11,100 OTD
Yeah I suspect with the great changes introduced on the '16 model, it left a lot of '15s just sitting in warehouses looking a lot less desireable.

MY GAIN!!!!!!

I just got confirmation today that one of them undesirables (still crated) has my name on it. Wife and I will be taking a car trip to Ohio in a few weeks!
punk.gif

Wife and I will be taking a car trip to Ohio in a few weeks!
punk.gif
Let me know when you head this way, Mike...maybe I could meet you guys for lunch or dinner.
Gunny!

And if ya want a free room for the night, we have space and are aboot an hour or so from Mansfield.

ETA: And we're gonna be hosting a Tech Day in just over a month. Depending on your timing, we could help ya let the smoke out of it. JSNS

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me know when you head this way, Mike...maybe I could meet you guys for lunch or dinner.
I'll for sure let you know Joe when we plan on going out there. I'd love to get together with you for lunch. But you'll have to be patient with me. I'm sure I'll be acting like some kid with a new toy that he really really really wanted for Christmas. lol

Gunny!

And if ya want a free room for the night, we have space and are aboot an hour or so from Mansfield.

ETA: And we're gonna be hosting a Tech Day in just over a month. Depending on your timing, we could help ya let the smoke out of it. JSNS
Might just have to take you up on that offer! I won't want to get home too early with my new baby.

But please just leave the smoke where it is. No need to let any of it out.

CONGRATS Mike...don't wait too long to pick it up.... it will be hard to get a good nights sleep until you do. JSES

I have no current plan to replace my '08 but if there was a '15 here in Cali somewhere at that price I might be convinced to change my mind. If the FJR's were 50 state models then maybe it would work, but they're still 49+1 so we're stuck with what's in the Republik....

<br />I have no current plan to replace my '08 but if there was a '15 here in Cali somewhere at that price I might be convinced to change my mind. If the FJR's were 50 state models then maybe it would work, but they're still 49+1 so we're stuck with what's in the Republik....
I believe the 15 I got in Las Vegas is a 50 state model. I'm in NM and spoke with a couple of Cali dealers. They're dreamers....

Met up with Mike yesterday as he was picking up his new bike...check out the grin on his face.[img=[URL="https://i1333.photobucket.com/albums/w631/jfackelmann/20160827_111234_zpsvtebhlpj.jpg%5D"]https://i1333.photobucket.com/albums/w631/jfackelmann/20160827_111234_zpsvtebhlpj.jpg][/URL] after lunch, we headed down to meet up with Andy (BikerGeek). I'm sure Mike will still be grinning when he gets home.
Congrats!!!!!!