New Baby pictures -

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bk000

Reaction score
New baby pictures. I need to clean the nusery.

I picked her up this morning along with the top case and larger windsheild. Crash bars on order.

Not a very good pic...but there will be future opportunities!

FJR6-13-09007.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Find you a hot little honey to keep all that black paint shiney and you will have most every mans dream. :dribble:

Looks good, but you need a couple of pounds of dead bugs on the front to make it a "real" FJR.
I'll be working on that tomorrow a.m. Only put about 60 miles on the bike today. It was about 99 degrees today and it's no fun melting.

A couple of us are going riding at about 7am tomorrow to try and beat the heat. Bug poundage report to follow.

Nice family photo! Both are sweet!! Does the oval vent by the bonnet indicate a twincam, I can't recollect all the identifiers? I'm currently encountering a bit of turmoil over my "need" vs my "wherewithal" regarding the early [small mouth] TR3 I've wanted to have for quite for awhile!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on the new baby!! A black FJR and a Rev'It jacket in the background, you're a man after my own heart :)

Have fun on your ride today -- I'm originally from Oklahoma so I know exactly what the dog breath of summer feels like.

Pretty cool how ya have a pic of yerself and your garage air brushed on the bag. Oh wait that's a reflection from the mighty shine ya got!

Congrats on the beautiful bouncing baby. The nursery looks nice. You're in Plano too huh? Let me know if you want to get together for a ride.

Thanks everyone for letting me show off my new toy. I appreciate the replies.

I put another 160+ miles on the bike today (have 200+ miles on her). She's very well composed. I can't wait to open it up over 4,500 RPM and see what she really does. Only negatives (which aren't really negatives) are the sound is very docile and I want more torque. Both may be easily cured with RPMs above 4,500...

Congrats on the beautiful bouncing baby. The nursery looks nice. You're in Plano too huh? Let me know if you want to get together for a ride.
Fuzzy: We rode up to Lake Ray Hubbard and Pilot Point area this morning. It would have been nice to have another FJR pilot along for the ride. Got back by 11am before it got too hot. e-mail me, we should certainly coordinate our tours...

The "A" is a 1962 MK II and not the coveted TwinCam. Frame up restoration with every nut and bolt refurbished or replaced.

I bought the car when I was 16 flippin' burgers at McDonalds driving mom's baby-puke-orange Datsun 210 station wagon back and forth to Micky D's . It was primer colored with no interior and didn't run(1986). My dad and I got it running within a day or two and is pictured below as it originally looked. That's me at 16 in the driver's seat.

what_it_originally_looked_like_MGA1.jpg

Several thousand hours and tens of thousands of dollars later (about 20-years later) it looked like this (2005):

Restored.jpg

The daily beater/tow vechicle (a black Ford Expy)doesn't fit in the garage. The RED Honda 919 has got to go...it doesn't fit the monochormatic color scheme.

FJR6-13-09016.jpg

Frankly, I'd pass on the Lexus and the MG and play hooky in the C6 Vette. I can only hope it's a ZO6.

C6R - 2009 Le Mans class GT1 winner again in 2009!

Feejer and a Vette in the same garage - a vision of heaven for sure.

biknflyfisher