New Bike on way....S1000R Super Naked

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gary I am exactly like that......I am sitting at AT&T right now waiting to order phone...do I get a 6 next week or wait 3-4 weeks for the plus.......

I guess I will decide soon..

Rambling this one his cruise and heated grips dynamic/dynamic pro modes and the and the quick shifter is standard.

R

Richard,

You are going to love the S1000R. I have the Premium package with the red color, and I must say that except for range it may be one of the most versatile bikes on the planet. The electric suspension (derived from the HP4) is a very nice

feature and the DDC adjusts instantly and seamlessly. You will never be in the need for aftermarket suspension, for this bike handles better than any thing I have ever ridden. It is light, fast, fun and very comfortable. I have been riding mine

for about six weeks, and I can not stay off of it. However, I know my FJR is pissed at me because I have been ignoring her. CONGATULATIONS and when your S1000R arrives I promise you are going to have a BLAST!!!

Gary

Last edited by a moderator:
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png

Almost my dream bike. Congrats. I got passed by a guy on one of those going up Angeles Crest. I was going around a corner and he passed me on the outside while I was doing 75mph. I was impressed. If it had more wind protection, I would pull the trigger.
"If it had more wind protection..."

Like this?:

2015-BMW-S1000XR-spy-shot-2-150x150.jpg

Almost my dream bike. Congrats. I got passed by a guy on one of those going up Angeles Crest. I was going around a corner and he passed me on the outside while I was doing 75mph. I was impressed. If it had more wind protection, I would pull the trigger.
"If it had more wind protection..."

Like this?:

2015-BMW-S1000XR-spy-shot-2-150x150.jpg
Yes, I want THAT bike. It may be called the S1000X. We will have to see.
dribble.gif

So the blue bike i ordered is stuck in Jersey because of a C.A.R.B hold......

Then today if found a white one in Fresno....Guess where i am going in the morning....

bmw_s1000r-01_zps2a6ad97b.jpg

R