New Cal-Sci windshield

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kjohnsto

Reaction score
I just added a new Cal-Sci windshield and couldn't be happier. The original was marginal at best and with me being 6'1", even at full etension, I continued to get buffeting and a ton of noise. I went for their 'medium' size and now even at half extension it's a clam quiet ride with no buffeting or back pressure, at least up to 80 MPH. I haven't gone faster yet (not that I would, officer). It's a little more expensive than some of the others out there, but after reading the forums and mixed feedback on other brands, I decided to go with the one with the best reviews. I definetly made the right choice.

Cheers all!

I bought the medium as well for my 03 a month ago and being 6'0 it's perfect. Great for 2-up riding as well as my wife normally complains about buffeting/wind on other bikes I've had, even with it all the way down today she said it wasn't bad and great up about 1/2 way. She probably sits about 2" higher than I do on her seat. I like it down all the way solo riding in good weather.

I just added a new Cal-Sci windshield and couldn't be happier. The original was marginal at best and with me being 6'1", even at full etension, I continued to get buffeting and a ton of noise. I went for their 'medium' size and now even at half extension it's a clam quiet ride with no buffeting or back pressure, at least up to 80 MPH. I haven't gone faster yet (not that I would, officer). It's a little more expensive than some of the others out there, but after reading the forums and mixed feedback on other brands, I decided to go with the one with the best reviews. I definetly made the right choice.

Cheers all!