New DFW area Day Ride Report

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robertwy

Reaction score
For those who live in the DFW area, I have added a new Day ride to my website. It includes the detail route maps and a few photos. My son didn't go on this ride, he was busy doing something else, so no FJR on this one. Anyway, you might want to do this ride sometime.

It's under "Trips", "Day Trips", "5. St. Jo - Nocona Loop".

Enjoy!!

For those who live in the DFW area, I have added a new Day ride to my website. It includes the detail route maps and a few photos. My son didn't go on this ride, he was busy doing something else, so no FJR on this one. Anyway, you might want to do this ride sometime.
It's under "Trips", "Day Trips", "5. St. Jo - Nocona Loop".

Enjoy!!

Robert,

Again, appreciate your fantastic website! That is a nice route...I have rode several parts of it before.

I hope I can get my wife to ride it with me as a pillion sometime (she hasn't ridden with me yet). Hell, if she won't go, I will take one of my five/six girlfriends ;)

Hopefully, I will cross paths with you out there sometime. Take care and keep the dirty side down.

Rex

RLTW!!

Hey, Rex

Check out the ride I have to Clark Gardens. Even though my wife doesn't like to ride very much, she really enjoyed that place. I'm not planning anything in particular this weekend if you need someone to take one of your extra girlfriends for a ride.

I believe the "other" girlfriends just get a short hop over to the motel 6 off of I35. :eek:

edit: robert......were there any interesting twisties on the st. jo loop?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not really. There were a few nice turns but not many.

I believe the "other" girlfriends just get a short hop over to the motel 6 off of I35. :eek:
edit: robert......were there any interesting twisties on the st. jo loop?