New factory Yamaha Hugger ???

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HIGHLANDER

naewittyshitepostedeere
Reaction score
So......who is in the Netherlands we know ????

5VXW0706xx00_HR.jpg

https://www.yamaha-motor.nl/accessories_par...essoryId=360712

Is it just me or does that have a chain guard?
What looks like a chain guard could be the part that slides over the shaft drive housing. Hint: Go look at your FJR's swingarm and notice that the L. side (above the shaft) is taller than the "normal" looking R. side.

Or it could be a generic picture of a hugger though the part number would be FJR specific. IIRC, that's how the topcases are on the Yammie-Euro site.

Afterburn? But he sold his bike, no? TeeRex has nuttin' better to do and it's a quick ride from Italy to Denmark.
From the Netherlands to Denmark?....somebody skipped geography class :fool: ..... :blum: .....
Nope, failed detail retention. That and I have a nasty case of sun stroke from standing outside all day at the air show... :unsure:

Something tells me it'll fit and finish a bit better than that... what was the name.. "Freebasing Designs" version that was GB'd a while back. Anyone know what they're charging for it in Euroland? Wonder if it's an '06 and beyond only deal. Didn't FJRgoodies sell some Euroland-only Yammy parts in the past? Maybe we could get Bike Johnny to carry/sell them?

Last edited by a moderator:
Foghorn Ignacio? Dude, that's so blatantly gay... and put down that chicken!

Anybody try emailing them yet? Most Europeans know English a hell of a lot better than us (except the Brits...they are another story :p ). Good questions about price, fit, model years etc.