New Helmet for 06A?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitelife

Reaction score
Who is shopping for a new helmet to match your 06? What are you looking at? I am currently looking at the Nolan N-100E Cyclone Black/Blue. It looks like the blue in the helmet may match pretty close. What are you looking at?

Larry

I dunno....

It's my own personal opinion, and I've heard others say

that a matching helmet is teh ghey :bigeyes:

Heh, I made a little rhymie--That's pretty ghey :bigeyes: too....

Last edited by a moderator:
Getting on the bike and ride down towards Ft. Ldale to a place called TONKER and get me a red one.

Eye like as much contrast as possible while riding. Red Jacket, Yellow Pants,

Blue Bike. Catcha cagers eye!

I'm a big fan of the Scorpion EXO 700's. The Geronimo, silver one I use was nice on the Warrior I had, but I will probably go for a blue Scorpion sometime down the road.

[SIZE=14pt]The World According to SkooterG Absolute Truth #73:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Color Matching Helmets are Gay![/SIZE]

:jester:

Gay??? I chose the bike to match the helmet! I have a silver/black/white Bell helmet, chosen to match my VStar. Any new bike in the garage had to match the helmet, hence the silver FJR. The helmet also matches my Z3 but I rarely wear a full face helmet to drive a car.

Jill

I got a match....your face and my butt....couldnt help myself...the older I get the younger I become...wont be long now till diapers ;)

I just picked up a Shoei Z-11 Roberts replica on closeout at www.newenough.com for $219.

It will not match my FJR but I don't care, it goes just fine with my sport bike and it's good protection for my brain.

Tooo many bikes to try to buy (gehey) matching lids. So, I just buy the Shoei RF1K Reps..

Duhamel and Zemke are the present ones (as well as a plain white with motoman and BMW emblems)

lid_1.jpg

zemke_1.jpg