Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have had a FJR1300 since they first came out in 2003. I am currently on my 6th new FJR, a 2021. Never wanting to get too many miles on each one I keep selling and buying a new one. Probably my last one since I am 80 years old. Best bike I ever owned.
Welcome from GA USA. I’m only on my 3rd FJR at 66 years of age, so you’re an inspiration to keep me riding FJRs for a long time yet!

you sir, are my motorcycle riding hero. I now consider myself 54 years young.
thanks for the post of the day!

Welcome Norman, good to hear that you are still enjoying a FJR and intend to keep going onwards until who knows, maybe into your 90s? I’m a good way back in years but am still on a FJR - AE with the auto-clutch as I have arthritis in my hands, but still enjoy riding the best motorcycle I’ve ever owned. Minimal maintenance and lots of trouble free miles, hope I can keep going as you have done into my 80s, ride on Norm!

Welcome form the left coast.

You may be the winner of the most FJRs. Can anyone else beat that? I've only had two, both the same year, but one had ABS. I guess I'm doing it wrong.

Again welcome and enjoy. Ride safe.

Welcome! I'm 69, but have only had two FJRs in 14 years. Managed to put close to 300,000 miles on them without any significant issues. As SkooterG said, they can take the miles.

Latest posts