New Owner and I gotta RAVE

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MartyA

Reaction score
Sally is telling everyone this is her new kitchen.

All I can say is :yahoo: unbelieveable wonnerful wow you guys were RIGHT!!!! Heaven is spelled FJR!

And THAT is Sally on the way home....

Got in from the dealer just before dark and rain...

S5000229.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I suppose she could try to fry up some bacon on the mufflers and then wash the dishes in a side case (air dry the dishes, of course) :lol:

Welcome and congratulations, Marty.

As for Sally, I'm guessing when she realizes just how jazzed you are with your new "kitchen", she'll become more patient in waiting for hers!

"... just how jazzed you are..."

It is everything I expected. And more. Yeah I am jazzed. I actually sat on one about 3 years ago, and have not tried one on since. I bought this without a test drive. I did watch a few perform last year, I was sold before that and I just kept up the enthusiasm. It is way cool. Wait till the grandkids see it. I can't wait to put some time on it. Darn work....

Waiting for my E52, Starcom Advance, and PCA stripes.

Hey Marty... you got it, you got it!!! Will see ya' soon, Heidi

Congratulations on the new FJR. I couldn't agree with you more about what a great bike the FJR is. I just got mine and can't seem to get enough time on her. I am happy for both you and your wife. Its always a big plus when the lovely bride is excited too.

Be safe as this thing is so smooth and has so much power you are moving a lot faster than you think.

Willy

Congratulations on the new FJR. I couldn't agree with you more about what a great bike the FJR is. I just got mine and can't seem to get enough time on her. I am happy for both you and your wife. Its always a big plus when the lovely bride is excited too.
Be safe as this thing is so smooth and has so much power you are moving a lot faster than you think.

Willy

That's okay willy...he knows his bikes. He's coming from an FZ1 and I couldn't keep up with him at last year's WV Ramble led by yamaholic.

"... just how jazzed you are..."
It is everything I expected. And more. Yeah I am jazzed. I actually sat on one about 3 years ago, and have not tried one on since. I bought this without a test drive. I did watch a few perform last year, I was sold before that and I just kept up the enthusiasm. It is way cool. Wait till the grandkids see it. I can't wait to put some time on it. Darn work....

Waiting for my E52, Starcom Advance, and PCA stripes.

hmmmmm :rolleyes: I could have told you that..... Enjoy..... And I know Sally will enjoy her new kitchen as well.

Got my 693 miles on this weekend, dropped it off at the dealer Monday. I mentioned the things to look at and he was jotting them down as I spoke - check throttle body balance, steering head bearings, throttle has too much play, mirrors (mostly the right one) vibrate a little, change oil and rear oil, ya know. I hope he has the list HE is supposed to look at... Kinda worried. I asked if he could balance the throttle bodies, if he had the right equipment. He assured me, but maybe I should have given him a test...

Forgot to mention the oil plug to him.

But our weekend was terrific! :clapping: LUV DIS BIKE! Can't wait till it is broke in so I can give it a good stretch...