New Sargent Seat

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dirttracker30

Reaction score
This is it ,I will test next week on the way to Daytona

IMG_0026.jpg

IMG_0023.jpg

The final product is now available from Sargents. I picked up my new seat on Friday and it's great. I now have to decide which to use on my bike, the prototype or the final product. The new seat pan features a storage compartment. The prototype actually feels better but I assume thats because I have over 8000 miles on it. It's broken in to fit my ass just right. Sargents is having an Open House during bike week in Jacksonville from 9-5 each day. Stop in and see them. Some really great people who actually ride and use their own products.

The final product is now available from Sargents. I picked up my new seat on Friday and it's great. I now have to decide which to use on my bike, the prototype or the final product. The new seat pan features a storage compartment. The prototype actually feels better but I assume thats because I have over 8000 miles on it. It's broken in to fit my ass just right. Sargents is having an Open House during bike week in Jacksonville from 9-5 each day. Stop in and see them. Some really great people who actually ride and use their own products.
Not sure if the product is actually available for mass production yet. At least I have not received anything from them yet. This is the email they sent me on February 12th, and have not heard anything since then.

"It's confirmed! You now qualify for advance notification and special pricing.

Once the new product is available, you will be contacted via email with details about how to order. You will also be given a promotion code, which will qualify you for a special introductory discount for a limited period.

Thank you for your interest and patience as we develop the best seating products in the industry.

Sargent Cycle Products

1-800-749-7328 Toll Free

+904-354-4531 Phone"

+904-354-7979

www.SargentCycle.com