new sticker!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shu

Reaction score
i can't remember who uses this slogan in their board signature, but i stole it.... :)

pipes.jpg

i had several of these made up in blue and several more in silver. thy're the kinda deal where the letters are loosely stuck to the TOP paper, and after you get it where you want it, you press them in place hard and peel off the top paper - VOILA! perfect spacing....

if your harley friends have a good sense of humor, it's fun. if your harley friends are easily offended, well, maybe it's good that the message is also true... :p

ride safe, even if you ride LOUD!

shu B)

Not only are you asking to get your ass beat, but, pavoratti may show up with a lamborgini....then you will get into trouble.

Not only are you asking to get your ass beat, but, pavoratti may show up with a lamborgini....then you will get into trouble.
so, did they have enough beer in reno after all, odot?

this "ass beating" is going to come from harley riders? i think most of them these days are dentists and lawyers, and presumably not so inclined, even if capable in many cases. or perhaps you weren't speaking of a literal ass-beating, and were referring to one that would be delivered on two wheels? i don't see that happening except in the case of an extensively modified HD. or me being under the burden of yet another recent speeding ticket. that could make them look good...

secondly, would the "loud pipes" in your next musing refer to signore pavoratti, or to his lamboghini? preferably the latter and their latest, i think they call it the "mucelage"? (and i think that's because you gotta be kinda snotty to own one) i dunno, odot. perhaps your lack of wit is attributable to sobriety. drink up, lad.. it seems you may not have carried through with your promise to eschew obfuscation. :yahoo:

;) shu

i can't remember who uses this slogan in their board signature, but i stole it.... :)
That would be Toecutter
well, can't remember what color toecutter's ride is, but if he wants one, he can pick silver or blue...
Well, I guess it's true what they say about the sincerest form of flattery....
I'd be honored to wear a silver version on my bike, and wouldn't have sicced my legal team on you even if you didn't offer. Please PM details, and thanks for the efforts.

Related story- I passed some of the loud piped crowd on the way home from Reno Sunday. Cruised by the pack and got a wave from the leader as I passed, which happened right before one of the only curves on Hwy 99. So, I waved back, rolled it on into the turn and disappeared into the distance. Good times!

this "ass beating" is going to come from harley riders?
Have you not seen this?
yeah, i did! :)

though the guys in the motor home or whatever that was were worried, i'll bet the bikers would have welcomed a hand gettin that scoot outta the ravine. but he was right, he didn't have much chance to get outta the way...

i have the same issue sometimes - for a guy who rides a pretty fast bike, i also spend a fair amount of time behind the wheel of a 71 VW bus. talk about contrast. but i try to be MC-aware when driving the cage, even the SLOW one...

i'm thinking those two riders were gonna be feeling pretty stupid already without starting some kind of fuss...

shu

i'm thinking those two riders were gonna be feeling pretty stupid already without starting some kind of fuss...
:D

Would be nice to know that rider wasn't hurt too bad, I would feel somewhat guilty if he was in a hospital why I am laughing at his expense. :)

Anyways, I think we need this in a helmet sticker size. Be a great (gag) gift for my HD riding family.

Wouldn't make sense on Frank, message would get lost in the racket........ :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool sticker, but you have to work on wearing down those huge ass chicken strips.
perhaps you should learn to distinguish between chicken strips and the dust from my gravel driveway, where i tend to ride in straight. :lol:

if you get to whidbey island and you want to see if you can stay with me, drop on in... i think you'll find that while i'm no squid, i can take you around a corner or two that will check your pucker factor...

ride safe, and lighten lighten the f#$k up, eh dood?

shu